Monday, April 29, 2024
03:07 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 09, 2010

serene syeda! is on a distinguished road
Unhappy flood destroying sindh!

situations in sindh are terrible.. its cities and villages are being hit by flood and hard rain one by one all agriculture is ruin but Alas govt:is also unable to provide facilities,flood has crossed limits of power to control it...this is crucial time though its natural disaster but at least we should try to do something people have lost their homes their native places their whole life savings n their beloveds n even they are not getting food to survive..we all should come forward and take steps to support each other forgetting the boundary lines just lets be a Muslim n a Pakistani lets b a nation and help those who really need us financially n morally ...Being a Pakistani we all are grieved on this disaster in our beloved country pray for sindh pray for our country our motherland!

Pakistan zindabad!
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Alas!
Hunderds of Thousands times Alas! ! !
If we were a nation few years back. If we had compromised and opened our eyes, by not obeying selfish leaders blindly, in opposition of valueable projects where billions had been invested. Then it would not be so much destructive.
I am saying it with wet eyes and mourning heart that this destruction, in fact, is a lesson for us. Nature is teaching us for our deeds. Sindh is my heart as Punjab is, as KPK and Baluchistan are, but where is our nation? It should be a nation a decade ago. It is a nation now, but a tasteless and repenting nation can not be compared with the glorious nation, what it could be.
There would be no destruction by flood, no Loadshedding, no shortage of water and not for only Punjab but equally for Sindh, KPK and Balochistan. Now, we have destruction, devastation, beggary in our laps and it is equally for five of our provinces.
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

We are capable to tackle the situation on our own, but there is no injection or tablet available for dignity and pride restoration to be injected to the shameles leadership who instead of selling their palaces for helping sufferers, are shamelessly looking for foreign aid, humiliating our nation like beggers.
Is itn't due to wrong policies and politics on valueable projects like kalabagh where billions had been invested?
We could be a prosper and glorious nation, by compromising on those simple projects. What would you had to compromise, btw? What were the disadvantages of Kalabagh? That it could drown Sindh and KPK? Now those are not drowning? Or it was the distribution of benefits and water? Punjab has sacrified its share in favor of other provinces in NFC awards, and now Punjab government is factually bankrupt, it fails to pay its employees. Water is for Sindh, due to protest the link canal had been shut. What could Punjab more do?
If we had those projects, we could say pridely, "We, generally, don't ask for help", as stated by President of Chile when they are suffering devastation by 8.8" earthquake. Couldn't we?

serene syeda! is on a distinguished road

"Floods killed our people, they have ruined our homes and even washed away the graves of our loved ones"

http://www.youtube.com/v/gnilGBFJ-0U

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Monday, August 09, 2010 at 12:38 PM.

saqikhan is on a distinguished road

i am really jarred and shocked by reading the satements rather the feelings of people . Being a Patriot pakistani i have really deep feelings for all the people who have suffered alot and lost their kiths and kins along with their each and evry thing. But alas today evry person not here almost every w se here the same slogan is being rased that punjab has suffered this baloch has this much kpk has this much loss
but i have some serios question from all ov my colleagues what do u think if we call pakistanz loss as an aggregate. its been really a great alas that by know i could not find a single person who is thinking pakistan as a nation while every person is is demonstrating his own province.

THOSE WHO NEVER BOW ARE BOUND TO RISE.......
Late (12-9-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqikhan View Post
i am really jarred and shocked by reading the satements rather the feelings of people . Being a Patriot pakistani i have really deep feelings for all the people who have suffered alot and lost their kiths and kins along with their each and evry thing. But alas today evry person not here almost every w se here the same slogan is being rased that punjab has suffered this baloch has this much kpk has this much loss
but i have some serios question from all ov my colleagues what do u think if we call pakistanz loss as an aggregate. its been really a great alas that by know i could not find a single person who is thinking pakistan as a nation while every person is is demonstrating his own province.

THOSE WHO NEVER BOW ARE BOUND TO RISE.......
Khan jee!!
If you are clothing my post wrong perception, then I must clarify that I didn't meant what you are perceiving. Read that again carefully. Still, if you believe so then I take pardon, as it is your capability to perceive, I can just request you to re-consider.

Jazak Allah.

supersonic dexter will become famous soon enough

Hazrat Ali said: "Donot feel ashamed if the amount of charity is small, because to refuse the needy is an act of greater shame. "
Today and now is the time to join hands together to help out our poor denizens of already less previliged province. They have lost everthing. The situation is worst and unbearable. please please lets help them , by any means we can, either individually or through Ngo's.Regards
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Monday, August 09, 2010), Raz (Saturday, November 20, 2010), samraa (Tuesday, August 10, 2010), serene syeda! (Tuesday, August 10, 2010)