View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 28, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam Brothers,

If I reply "YES" I would justify it like:
Ok now... lets be practical rather than being emotional. Does Israel really care if we don't recognize her? I guess, NO!

By balking the recognition we've got nothing but if we accept her... we could be given a lots of perks and aids as "Egypt" got them. Recognition will be beneficial politically as well as economically. Pakistan would command more weightage.

If I reply "NO" I would justify it like:
At the very first moment, I should say that accepting them will be a severe blow to the Universal Muslim Unity, whatever is left!

The creation of Israel was controversial to the basic principles of International Law. Besides, I can't forget the atrocities they committed on our Muslim Brothers of Palestine. They occupied West Bank, Gaza Strip and Golan Heights etc. The vistas of the "Six-Day war" still revolve in my mind. I remember, how they destroyed the countries of Egypt, Syria, Lebanon etc.

Israel has never stayed consistent at her promises. She is a fraud!

I won't accept her.

@ Khushaal,
Khushaal I totally agree to you. I reckon Pakistan, just like Egypt, can enjoy a lots of perks in return for its recognition. But, since we're Muslims we can't disregard the feelings of our Muslims Fellows around the world. (Though Egypt did that, but everyone has nearly forgotten that).

@ nhpaki,

They don't really underestimate the muslim power. They can't touch any Muslim Holy Place. The moment they do, Muslims will create hell for them. (Besides, as it has so far been unable to implement any such plans, there are so less possibilities of anything like that in near future. Besides, their downfall time is just over the head now)

Regarding accepting it... I guess we should follow the rest of the Muslim World rather than leading it. Let others do it first, we should follow!

Regards,
Adil Memon

I will wait for others opinion to put my answer!

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program