View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 15, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
well,brother
i beg your pardon but i don't agree with you

though ppl have long attachments with the parties but not bcoz of their manifestos but for the following reasons:

1)the party is sindhi,punjabi or pukhtoon.
Yes of course, Pakistan is a multi-ethnic country so usually people vote to those who protect their particular rights. But all the parties have role of national level and stands for integrity of the federation. Like in 2007 Zardari's famous Pakistan Khappay slogan.
Quote:
2)mostly candidates promised them to solve all the problems,give jobs to their children etc...so they vote them..in other words we encourage corruption and then we protest against it.
3)the candidate belongs to their cast.
If they promise for jobs in general terms then job is the right of every citizen of the country and party has to protect the interests of their voters. otherwise jobs given on the basis of nepotism and favoritism are totally wrong. But in all countries parties protects the rights of the citizens in general, and of their voters in particular, when come in power.

Quote:
Moreover we don't give votes to parties but individuals..we give votes to Benazir,Nawaz Sharif,Zardari,Altaf Hussain not PPP,PML,MQM etc.

We tend to strength individuals not institutions.

that is our over all attitude in all the fields.
Personality plays a crucial role in politics and a charismatic leader successfully forms a government by his personality. People gives vote to Nawaz bcz they like manifesto of PML-N, they vote to Z.A.Bhutto, bcz he formed PPP which is best to protect their rights. Why people voted PPP when Benazir Bhutto embrace martyrdom?
masood pardhan (Monday, August 16, 2010)