Thursday, May 09, 2024
02:53 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 15, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
We should not promote shoe culture,at least I don't expect from a literate person like you to advocate this abhorrent act.
Brother,
i am not advocating this act
i also condemn this type of immature things.

But now this is the only way of catharsis.
when ppl are dying from hunger and he is amusing himself with foreign tours just to say that he said"jiay Bhutto"in front of dictator..cmon
i could just figure out this one sentence from his speech which he repeated more then 20 times.

what do you think if someone had done this act in Pakistan,would jiala's of PPP let him live a second afterward.
In Britain,PPP cannot do anything...coz they do not sell justice.
that's way now Mr.Abdi is doing his catharsis and saving his place for future.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
well,brother
i beg your pardon but i don't agree with you

though ppl have long attachments with the parties but not bcoz of their manifestos but for the following reasons:

1)the party is sindhi,punjabi or pukhtoon.
2)mostly candidates promised them to solve all the problems,give jobs to their children etc...so they vote them..in other words we encourage corruption and then we protest against it.
3)the candidate belongs to their cast.

Moreover we don't give votes to parties but individuals..we give votes to Benazir,Nawaz Sharif,Zardari,Altaf Hussain not PPP,PML,MQM etc.

We tend to strength individuals not institutions.

that is our over all attitude in all the fields.
I second you here. We have personality fobia. Bilawal bhuto is going to be a candidate for pm in next elections,since he is the son of BB(Only required prerequisite). May I ask why Raza rabani, naheed khan n other party workers are not eligible for the office, who have given their blood,toil, tears and sweat to party for decades.
Shooting Star (Sunday, August 15, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
His case is different with Mr. Zardari. How you placed a traitor whose family is exploiting 6 million Kashmiris with a legitimate ruler of Pakistan. Even Omar is not a true leader of the people rather through organized rigging under Indian State, his family has history of treachery. Anyhow, Kashmir is currently occupied territory, so we have nothing to do with this issue.
well,dear
we have seen afew Buttos,hijacking aeroplanes..selling secrets about country.
yet ppl give them vote to their wives and respect their children..and even want them to come in mainstream politics.
One of the Pukhtoon party do not want to bury their ppl here,they say Muhammad bin Qasim was not our hero but raja dahir...still they get votes.

aren't they traitors?

why we have different attitudes for others.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
well,brother
i beg your pardon but i don't agree with you

though ppl have long attachments with the parties but not bcoz of their manifestos but for the following reasons:

1)the party is sindhi,punjabi or pukhtoon.
Yes of course, Pakistan is a multi-ethnic country so usually people vote to those who protect their particular rights. But all the parties have role of national level and stands for integrity of the federation. Like in 2007 Zardari's famous Pakistan Khappay slogan.
Quote:
2)mostly candidates promised them to solve all the problems,give jobs to their children etc...so they vote them..in other words we encourage corruption and then we protest against it.
3)the candidate belongs to their cast.
If they promise for jobs in general terms then job is the right of every citizen of the country and party has to protect the interests of their voters. otherwise jobs given on the basis of nepotism and favoritism are totally wrong. But in all countries parties protects the rights of the citizens in general, and of their voters in particular, when come in power.

Quote:
Moreover we don't give votes to parties but individuals..we give votes to Benazir,Nawaz Sharif,Zardari,Altaf Hussain not PPP,PML,MQM etc.

We tend to strength individuals not institutions.

that is our over all attitude in all the fields.
Personality plays a crucial role in politics and a charismatic leader successfully forms a government by his personality. People gives vote to Nawaz bcz they like manifesto of PML-N, they vote to Z.A.Bhutto, bcz he formed PPP which is best to protect their rights. Why people voted PPP when Benazir Bhutto embrace martyrdom?
masood pardhan (Monday, August 16, 2010)

Quote:
I second you here. We have personality fobia. Bilawal bhuto is going to be a candidate for pm in next elections,since he is the son of BB(Only required prerequisite). May I ask why Raza rabani, naheed khan n other party workers are not eligible for the office, who have given their blood,toil, tears and sweat to party for decades.
exactly,
now you got my point
they all are dictators by heart.

is pakistan a kingdom and bilawal our crown price?

that's why i am saying why can't we even speak for ourselves...why can't we say truth...why can't we protest against this attitude..
Invincible (Sunday, August 15, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
Dont beat about the bushes,whatever i have asked u in my previous post,has not been focused yet.

Come to the point and give me reply of my queries.
see: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/206503-post17.html
Dear, I am not beating about the bush,am trying to impart insight to blind followers of media.

I have already responded you. visit 2nd page of this thread.

regards,
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
well,dear
we have seen afew Buttos,hijacking aeroplanes..selling secrets about country.
yet ppl give them vote to their wives and respect their children..and even want them to come in mainstream politics.
We have independent judiciary why it is silent, if they are traitors and corrupt ?

Quote:
One of the Pukhtoon party do not want to bury their ppl here,they say Muhammad bin Qasim was not our hero but raja dahir...still they get votes.
aren't they traitors?
why we have different attitudes for others.
Muhammad bin Qasim is not only the hero of Islam but also the hero of Pakistan and Arab world. I do admit that Senator Haji Adeel - ANP declared Raja Dahir his hero bcz Raja defended his land but Mr. Adeel forget the fact that he was an oppressor. But people vote him despite such statements, bcz personal statement of Haji Adeel don't represent the manifesto of ANP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Yes of course, Pakistan is a multi-ethnic country so usually people vote to those who protect their particular rights. But all the parties have role of national level and stands for integrity of the federation. Like in 2007 Zardari's famous Pakistan Khappay slogan.

If they promise for jobs in general terms then job is the right of every citizen of the country and party has to protect the interests of their voters. otherwise jobs given on the basis of nepotism and favoritism are totally wrong. But in all countries parties protects the rights of the citizens in general, and of their voters in particular, when come in power.

Personality plays a crucial role in politics and a charismatic leader successfully forms a government by his personality. People gives vote to Nawaz bcz they like manifesto of PML-N, they vote to Z.A.Bhutto, bcz he formed PPP which is best to protect their rights. Why people voted PPP when Benazir Bhutto embrace martyrdom?
Dear,you will be amazed to know that 99pc voters of rural areas dont know manifestos of their beloved parties. Its the influence that matters not just few papers(Manifesto). Be realistic

Regards,
Provincial Civil Service

Quote:
Dear,you will be amazed to know that 99pc voters of rural areas dont know manifestos of their beloved parties. Its the influence that matters not just few papers(Manifesto). Be realistic

Regards,
People knows well that peoples party is liberal, but conservatives liked BB bcz she patronized taliban. Musharaf was liberal and PML - Q his party, people of rural areas says, 'aza'ad khayal', attacked Lal majid. PML-N is religious to some extents, MQM is and ethnic party, JUI-F is religous and stands for religious uplift. Dear education is not write some sentences in english rather it is the vision and common sense which people possess, they are not goats rather they are under the pressure of tribal clans and influential to vote.

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

my dear brother who r condemning baba ji am not here to defend Mr. shameem or his act acctully my post wz some how deleted in which i wrote all the politicians are same n they should b hanged, mujhey NRO is liey yad rha k yea qoum k sath sab sey bera mazak tha khuswaja shareef pml n ko support kerta hai ya nhi usi court sey PML n k bht sey logo ki degree fack decare hoi kmzkm khai na khai merits ko zaroor dekhta hai baki judges b insan hain issi corupt moashrey ka hisa un sey supernatural behaiviour q? faisal sab phley apney giraban main jhanakain bhrkey marney sey realities nahi bdalti daird 2 sal sey PC mai rehna koi amm bat nahi PC k aik din k stay mai amadmi pora mehina guzara kerta hia n yea pay kon n kha sey kerta hia sab jantey hian.
in collation govt mai kitney ishtehri hian sab jnatey hian waha un ki nazr q nahijati???? kisi per ungli tb uthain jis ka apna daman saf ho,
hazrat umer nai ak bar rajm ki saza di n jb log sangsar kerey aye to he sai phla pather wo marey jis khus zindgi mai koi gunnah nahi kia n koi b agey nhi aya..... hmrey hukmran ijtmai guunaho k murtaqib ho rehey hian yea kaisey kisik personal matters ko uchal saktey hian....abidi sab ko kmzkm kam ethics ki classess laini chaii...
punjabi ka aik muhawara hai Chothey howa day tey rola pawa day(jhotey ho gay to shoor kerey gay) sooo