View Single Post
Old Monday, August 16, 2010

sfsultan is on a distinguished road

This sudden freedom for media is another Musharraf policy I strongly disagree with and it also sure is a disgrace for Islamic Republic of Pakistan, that we have a president that deserves this treatment. President of Pakistan is a representative of our nation's aspirations and feelings when he is abroad but Mr. Shameem did the representation this time.

Every Pakistani politician deserves a public flogging, who eats to his full while a poor Pakistani and his family starve. Do you know that during this Ramadan an average Pakistani has to think 10 times before he decides to buy tomatoes? Do you know their price? 80 Rupees! Daal, what was food of the poor has now become food for the elite. Poor have always suffered but now a middle class Pakistani is struggling to keep his family afloat. If we can get out of our clean elite neighborhoods, it is heart breaking to see our fellow countrymen hungry, desperate, frustrated. So, my dear countrymen do you seriously think a Pakistani who can't find anything decent to aftar his roza or who is trying to figure out how to make new clothes for his children on Eid, gives a damn what Mr. Shameem did in his sorry little life they are just disappointed he missed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA
I am not going how much corrupt he is, what he is doing to earn money etc, the thing is, Javed Choudhry a Media anchor, earning millions a month, living luxury life, why not a wealthy background politician can enjoy? He has money and now power in politics, he can pay his bills.
I understand your point but no he cannot enjoy it as long as he claims to represent Pakistanis. He cannot enjoy his new car as long as a Pakistani travels through a 30 year old bus that should be in a museum. He can never know how does it feel to pay 80 Rupees for tomatoes as long as his kid drives his BMW to KFC or Mac Donald's for his meals.