View Single Post
Old Monday, August 14, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Love v/s Philospohers

@ Yasir_Nasim

Hey i can only suggest u that "its never late to be late."

@ Muskan Ghuman

I think we should say "Love v/s Philosphers."

@ Khuram

Well from where u r tracing this democracy stuff here on gup shup section? Let us not talk about those tense topics and colossal probs that are always hurdles on the way of propsperity......kick them away from this forum.

Let me elucidate:

I did not say that the guy is poking his nose into her beloved affairs then y u said that he may tease her and himself too. he is not teasing himself too because he is satisfied in this sort of life.

U are saying that this true lover is not responisble towards his own life. I admit that he did not get amrry anybody else because he cannot fight with his heart but he is spending a high class prosperous life so i should say that he is a responisble guy. he did not marry that gal coz he had to show rsponisbily and loylty towards his family. i believ he is pretty responsible.

how to convince about sacrifices? it iss crystal clear that he sacrified his lov and beloved. is it easy to spend whole life just watching that his beloved is happy with somone else? but he says, "i had to marry her in every way, i did wrong with her, now its my happiness that she is happy." he is away from her.

let me tell u that now this gal says that time has shown me that how much precious lov is. she is proud to be her lover.

But i repeat that i agree love declines with time bcoz we have also to think over the remaing 99% too, it is such a big amount.

Thanks
Regards