View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 18, 2010

marshal453 is on a distinguished road
Default Really a point of concern

Well i respect what you folks are saying, having said that, i would like to bring this in readers kind attention that such kind of "humanity" is only possible in an educated society with a flawless Legal system or at least where legal system does exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Our society is hijacked by a handful of criminals who are at large to continue their work even in day light. They are so bold even they don’t hesitate while committing crime infront of police officials and some times police become their victims of barbarity similarly the private security guards.Criminals, kidnappers and dacoits don’t have fear of state due to lapse in our legal system. Courts are inundated by millions of cases and it is noticed that criminals caught are usually on bail in similar cases.
It is quite natural from the masses to punish the criminals on the spot in order to avenge their grievances which is totally inhuman and unethical. No one has the right to become a judge or a state agent. Even police encounter is not supported by humanitarian organizations.
Our country is already suffering from Dark Age of bad governance. Corruption in judiciary and police department is in vogue.
Well we do see fingers pointing out police corruption but we need to
look it this way as well as crown prince pointed out.

some times police become their victims of barbarity similarly the private security guards

i would say its not some times rather its quite often now, when ever police arrests a culprit, he gets bail or establishes an Elibi one way or the other, after that, the police guy who arrested him becomes criminals victim. further more the corrupt politicians also assert there pressure with golden brass of Police system to make things worse for a low cadre police officer. hence its quite normal rather logical for overlooking such incidents rather in some cases police do promote such kind of JUNGLE JUSTICE...
The crux is What should we do?
We have heard of some thing "necessary evil" how far do we agree on that? considering the psychological pressure of such incidents on criminals?
I Vote for it until we have some alternate option batter than this.
ramshakhan (Wednesday, August 18, 2010)