View Single Post
Old Monday, August 14, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Cool Good Shot

@ Khuram

Dont know y u keep on sticking this democracy tag on me? anyways as i said earlier, i really did not analyze that how much Pakistanis are willing for democracy, but i am sure a number of them are n dire need of good governance. that is why we wana put Pakistan on the road of democracy to know the will of general public. will u agree?

it depends on me where my mind agrees. i am considering the cases and then comparing them to think over the issue. i am agreeing for democracy when a lot many people want it. on the other hand, i am going to say that love does not decline with time because my mind says so even i agree that it is the case with 1% people.

Quratulain discussed the issue in a better way. what shud i add to it?

@ Qurat

i was waiting for u too because u r also a philospher. we were missing u. u justified the points in an awesome way. i think Khuram would be very able to exemplify sacrifice. let us wait.

@ hira iftikhar rana

thnx 4 admiring the thread and discussion. it would be more lovely if u could add something to it and be a part of this discussion.

Thanks
Regards