View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 19, 2010

ramshakhan will become famous soon enough

My intention to share this news was not to discuss police efficiency or its role in society but to focus upon a silent social change which can be vicious.
Life is very precious. Nothing can compensate this loss. Thanks Maha for reminding me that they were two real brothers. Now just tell me, who will compensate this loss to their parents in a society where boys are support for family. If they would taken by police, after their due penalty, they would be with their parents or family.

Failure of one institution doesn’t allow us to be judge or to take lives. Islam or country rules both are not in favor of this speedy justice which is called as necessary evil. Concept of necessary evil is not in Islam as well as in law. If we see Islamic history or even British law (which is being followed here) many events are present when even a death sentence prisoner was released by observing the factors and the condition of his family. Hazrat Umer ( R.A.) introduced police dept and established jails to punish according to nature of crime. By such public justice we are denying all those rules as well. Ok, Islam says to give punishment in public so that other may not show courage to do it, but that punishment is not without solid proofs and is decided by nature of crime.

In U.S and UK, police dept is very efficient and is equipped with latest technology to deal with criminals. But still crime rate is higher than other countries. It has become like a cat mouse chase video game. Criminals take advantage of every single moment. What do you think police dept in these countries has also failed?

We criticize this type of justice done by Balouch sardars according to their culture but are defending in this case. Why?

It’s time to apprehend that we are becoming impassive or stone hearted as a nation. We are hidden Taliban in a sense as we are following their ways. Just by blaming police dept we can’t bury this barbaric attitude.

We are expert in labeling Changaiz khan and Halako khan as enemy of humanity. What should we call ourselves now? I am astonished how can anyone call it as speedy “justice”? Was it “justice” to take their lives without investigating the real matter? Ok ,if they were accused of theft then due punishment was not their lives in any way.

It’s a time to feel barbaric attitude which is spreading in our society. Otherwise the delicate fabric of society would vanish soon.

It’s a point to think in real.

Regards,