Monday, April 29, 2024
04:50 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 19, 2010

marshal453 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Absence of Rule of Law is the basis problem of our country. There is dual legal system one for poor people and the other for elite class and middle class is between the deep sea and devil.

I will give example of a police officer who was DSP in Chaman Pak-Afghan Border. It is the most turbulent area but that young guy established peace and order in his locality by adopting stern measures, he killed notorious robbers of powerful background in encounter. He is honest and has no fear of death; he was victimized by powerful tribes of the area. His driver was caught red handed while smuggling heroine in his official vehicle; he was suspended and eventually arrested. It was a planned conspiracy to make that young DSP a terrible example of raising hand against crimes. Although that DSP was ultimately triumphed and restored on his position but it is really hard for honest police officers to continue their work uninterruptedly.
I Agree that's why i said the i Vote for the ongoing Jungle Judiciary!
Old Thursday, August 19, 2010

ramshakhan will become famous soon enough

My intention to share this news was not to discuss police efficiency or its role in society but to focus upon a silent social change which can be vicious.
Life is very precious. Nothing can compensate this loss. Thanks Maha for reminding me that they were two real brothers. Now just tell me, who will compensate this loss to their parents in a society where boys are support for family. If they would taken by police, after their due penalty, they would be with their parents or family.

Failure of one institution doesn’t allow us to be judge or to take lives. Islam or country rules both are not in favor of this speedy justice which is called as necessary evil. Concept of necessary evil is not in Islam as well as in law. If we see Islamic history or even British law (which is being followed here) many events are present when even a death sentence prisoner was released by observing the factors and the condition of his family. Hazrat Umer ( R.A.) introduced police dept and established jails to punish according to nature of crime. By such public justice we are denying all those rules as well. Ok, Islam says to give punishment in public so that other may not show courage to do it, but that punishment is not without solid proofs and is decided by nature of crime.

In U.S and UK, police dept is very efficient and is equipped with latest technology to deal with criminals. But still crime rate is higher than other countries. It has become like a cat mouse chase video game. Criminals take advantage of every single moment. What do you think police dept in these countries has also failed?

We criticize this type of justice done by Balouch sardars according to their culture but are defending in this case. Why?

It’s time to apprehend that we are becoming impassive or stone hearted as a nation. We are hidden Taliban in a sense as we are following their ways. Just by blaming police dept we can’t bury this barbaric attitude.

We are expert in labeling Changaiz khan and Halako khan as enemy of humanity. What should we call ourselves now? I am astonished how can anyone call it as speedy “justice”? Was it “justice” to take their lives without investigating the real matter? Ok ,if they were accused of theft then due punishment was not their lives in any way.

It’s a time to feel barbaric attitude which is spreading in our society. Otherwise the delicate fabric of society would vanish soon.

It’s a point to think in real.

Regards,
Old Friday, August 20, 2010

marshal453 is on a distinguished road
Default It Is The TIME to Think

I am Sorry! if my words did hurt you, neither to astonish you was what i meant i Respect your stand, but i firmly believe what i said... i hate this happening but my point is....

Revolution, for which our country is ripe demands sacrificial attitude...

Any ways you are right in your way.... I was just trying to take out of the discussion the philosophical aspect, future policy and ground realities due to which such incidents appear, to over heat the discussion was not what was intended.
Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Social Change is a continous process that is necessary for survival of the society, but what type of change is this that is leading us back to the dark ages.
There are several factors behind this phenomenon that can be described as under;

1- Hopelessness among masses
2- No faith in law enforcement agencies
3- Spread of sectarian education through madrassas
4- Taliban mindset
5- poverty and unemployment that cause frustration
6- exposure to violance through newly-liberated media
7- Corrupation and its acceptance as socially approved behaviour
8- Lack of healthy means of recreation for the youth
9- Double standard behaviour of elites
10- Jungle law of might is right.

The change agents of society should look into these causes and try to bring positive changes in society that lead the society towards a welfare state.Everybody can play its role in this regard. Lets do, what we can.
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Brutality! ! !
One opinion on Dunia News declared those two poor souls innocent and they had just a little clash in cricket some days ago with the killed. It was an act of revenge and blind revenge.

I am struggling hard to bring a positive change in Pakistan, whatever way I can. I am trying to organize youth of my side on a political plateform and have also devouted myself for Islamic Revolutiön with Tanzeem e Islami.

But, after watching such a dead hearted Pakistani spectators who watch such brutality with such an ease. I am hopeless with these Pakistani. I hault my efforts, really in Juma I couldn't concentrate due to the red faces with blood and when I came to know that they were just By Passers not culprits.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, August 20, 2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Please avoid to give indecent comments
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

According to the news reports the two young boys were killed due to personal enmity and the became a victim of their revenge. Policy also cooperated in this crime scene and they were silent spectators. In such a mob who lynched these who innocent boys; there was not a single human being, how barbarous and wild is our society. I've never scene killing an animal in such a way whereas they killed human beings, young and teenagers, in such a cruel and dreadful manner. Shame on the whole mob, police and the system of our country. Special curse for police who were present on the scene.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, August 20, 2010 at 06:55 PM.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

CJ slams DPO over torture, killing of innocent brothers

A mob in Sialkot mercilessly tortures to death two brothers.

Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry has slammed DPO Sialkot over torture and killings of the brothers and has summoned Secretary Establishment for action against the police. He said that brutal killings in presence of police is the height of lawlessness.

The Supreme Court has ordered the establishment division to suspend DPO Sialkot for failing to stop the merciless lynching of two teenage brothers in Sialkot.

Deputy commissioner Sialkot says that the charged mob killed the two brothers for injuring four people in a dispute during a cricket match.

The uncle of the two teenagers has said that his nephews were tortured for two hours. He said the police has admitted that his sons were lynched due to an enmity. He was talking to the media outside the Supreme Court building.

The court appointed former Judge Lahore High Court Kazim Malik as the inquiry officer. He will submit his report within seven days.

The Lahore High Court also conducted a suo moto notice hearing of the case and rejected the report of the police. But the court postponed further proceedings till the third of September because of the apex court’s suo moto notice of the same incident.

The two brothers, 18-year-old Moiz Butt and 16-year-old Muneeb Butt, were beaten to death by a mob after an alleged theft and murder in Sialkot on August 16.

Conflicting reports suggested that the victims had been involved in a robbery and murder that took place on Sunday.

Later the police have admitted that the teenagers had no criminal record, and that they had been killed due to enmity.

Fourteen policemen, including an SHO, have been suspended and further investigations are underway.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/41122/cj...utal-killings/

Following image is of DPO Sialkot who was present on the scene.
Attached Thumbnails
Civilians killing civilians in the presence of police-asd.jpg  

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabdussamad View Post
Brutality! ! !
One opinion on Dunia News declared those two poor souls innocent and they had just a little clash in cricket some days ago with the killed. It was an act of revenge and blind revenge.

I am struggling hard to bring a positive change in Pakistan, whatever way I can. I am trying to organize youth of my side on a political plateform and have also devouted myself for Islamic Revolutiön with Tanzeem e Islami.

But, after watching such a dead hearted Pakistani spectators who watch such brutality with such an ease. I am hopeless with these Pakistani. I hault my efforts, really in Juma I couldn't concentrate due to the red faces with blood and when I came to know that they were just By Passers not culprits.
Aslam o Alaikam
This certainly was a very shamefui incident and depicts the irresponsibility of the concerned departments especially police and also the general public. Those boys were certainly not robbers. I agree with all of you that very strict action should be taken against those who are responsible.
But Mr. chabdussamad
What are you trying to do by blaming the whole sialkotians and using such rough language against them. I am from Sialkot and incidently I am in Sialkot since last week and I also visited the place of incident. Yes it is a very shameful incident but how can you blame the whole Sialkot for this thing , there are a lot of people in Sialkot who are condemning this. Is this the change you are going to bring in this country and with this thinking?? I think you are just adding to the problems of Pakistan and Pakistanis by giving these kind of statements instead of bringing a positive change(so called by you). Come on behave like a patriot and mature pakistani if you really want to do something for this country.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, August 20, 2010 at 08:22 PM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 681 Posts
Zoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud of

Its really shameful,dreadful story infact. In this time of flood crises, energy crises we cant afford more shameful acts like this. Why we dont care about our image as a nation on international level? Why our government is not playing its role in order to stabilize law and order situation? The uncle of the two teenagers has said that his nephews were tortured for two hours. He said the police has admitted that his sons were lynched due to an enmity. He was talking to the media outside the Supreme Court building.Oh My GOD...they faced torture for two hourse? Suppose if they were robbers, even then no one has right to beat one in such an inhuman manner. And Police admit that there were no record of theft against them.

Inshort, when we as nation are so empathetic that no one even try to save their lives then flood, earthquake is our fate.

Its a shame ful act and must not be tolerated at any cost. SHO and whole hierarchy of Police is responsible for that brutal act.

Allah sab ko hidayat day. (ameen).

karo merhrbani tum ahl e zameen per..!!
khuda mehrbaan ho ga arsh e bareen per..!!

Regards,
ramshakhan (Friday, August 20, 2010)
Provincial Civil Service

Watch out facts about the whole story here > http://www.facebook.com/video/video....0100055&ref=mf
ramshakhan (Friday, August 20, 2010)