View Single Post
Old Friday, August 20, 2010

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabdussamad View Post
Brutality! ! !
One opinion on Dunia News declared those two poor souls innocent and they had just a little clash in cricket some days ago with the killed. It was an act of revenge and blind revenge.

I am struggling hard to bring a positive change in Pakistan, whatever way I can. I am trying to organize youth of my side on a political plateform and have also devouted myself for Islamic Revolutiön with Tanzeem e Islami.

But, after watching such a dead hearted Pakistani spectators who watch such brutality with such an ease. I am hopeless with these Pakistani. I hault my efforts, really in Juma I couldn't concentrate due to the red faces with blood and when I came to know that they were just By Passers not culprits.
Aslam o Alaikam
This certainly was a very shamefui incident and depicts the irresponsibility of the concerned departments especially police and also the general public. Those boys were certainly not robbers. I agree with all of you that very strict action should be taken against those who are responsible.
But Mr. chabdussamad
What are you trying to do by blaming the whole sialkotians and using such rough language against them. I am from Sialkot and incidently I am in Sialkot since last week and I also visited the place of incident. Yes it is a very shameful incident but how can you blame the whole Sialkot for this thing , there are a lot of people in Sialkot who are condemning this. Is this the change you are going to bring in this country and with this thinking?? I think you are just adding to the problems of Pakistan and Pakistanis by giving these kind of statements instead of bringing a positive change(so called by you). Come on behave like a patriot and mature pakistani if you really want to do something for this country.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, August 20, 2010 at 08:22 PM.