View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 21, 2010
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

@ Usman Cheema

firstly, I quit to bring a change in this nation. Such a dead hearted nation can be changed by the Final day. I am nothing and I know it, you are just revising the fact. It'z not a news for me.

So, how the sialkotians are being blamed by me? You want answer to this question?

2 hours, solid two hours those young boys got the beat and lead to death. Not a single person used his HANDS. Your guns are getting rust and your arms can be resembled fractured.
And You people condemned it.
You were informed and you visited the place, many others almost all reached there and then CONDEMNED the incident.
You know what type of incident, you condemn? What is against ethics, laws and morality. You had the knowledge that, the deed was wrong but you just condemned. Well done Sialkotians. After all, you got the weakest category of Iman, by condemning the incident in your hearts. You better know the three categories of Iman.

This is the answer, and I can't keep my feeling inside so I blamed You, Usman.
I can't rely on you, coz whenever I 'll be tortured like that, mercilessly, you 'll come, watch and then CONDEMN the happening means that CONDEMNARY statement 'll be your last gift to me on my DEATH and that Death which was forcefully granted by Allah.
Believe me, Allah ne un bachon pe Ehsan kia k unki jan nikalwa di. Jo taklif unko hui, wo to har Saheb e dil mehsus kr ra hai par us mout ki Lazzat b to hogi jb wo iss saffak dunia se Rehmet k Farishton ki Aagosh me gae hnge. Us Sabir Maa ka chehra dekha hai jisne iss zulm ko apne seene pe kaise saha hai jispe aj pori qoam k ansoo thamtay ni ruk rahay. Un bachon k chehre dekhe hein.

Btao, ye wohi Sialkot hai jahan Iqbal paida hua tha? Kia kehna chahye tha mjhe or?