Monday, April 29, 2024
01:32 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, August 20, 2010

ramshakhan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshal453 View Post
I am Sorry! if my words did hurt you, neither to astonish you was what i meant i Respect your stand, but i firmly believe what i said... i hate this happening but my point is....

Revolution, for which our country is ripe demands sacrificial attitude...

Any ways you are right in your way.... I was just trying to take out of the discussion the philosophical aspect, future policy and ground realities due to which such incidents appear, to over heat the discussion was not what was intended.
Regards
Brother, I am not hurt by ur words. here all have right to express his or her view openly. This discussion was not philosophical at all. It is real event of real civilized world.

@ Crown Prince, & all

Sir, thanks alot for understanding and sharing the truth.This video is proof of brutal step taken by public. Still many tv channels are showing this video and just observe there was a huge crowd and not a single person was there to save them. They wld be weeping, crying,shouting or requesting for their lives but all were stone hearted. A person with some love for humanity can't tollerate it. Its brutal in real sense

Today, I am happy in a way, CJ has taken notice. May their souls rest in peace.amin.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

I condemn this happening in strongest of terms. In no civilised society such a ghastly act can take place. Shame on all those people who were just standing and watching that barbaric act take place.
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Saturday, August 21, 2010)
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

fasihrajput is on a distinguished road

i dont know whats wrong with pakistanis
its just not a matter of this time.its happened in past and present and we will face this in future. if the law and enforcrment egencies never get controll on this babble.. whats wrong with our nation. no kind heart man is there in pakistan
as i remember v are from the nation of P.B.U.H y v are acting like devil..
two boys have been killed in front of 1000 eyes and no one made them to stop? this will b happen with any one else.. this is wrong thing. we have heart in our bodies. in RAMADAN we are fasting v have patience.. but all these matters makes us weak nation... what we are conveyng to other countries,what message we are giving to our upcoming generation?.. its time to think..
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
. Shame on all those people who were just standing and watching that barbaric act take place.
Those people considered themselves as TRUE&BRAVE MUSLIMS who wanted to punish those culprits on the spot...Pakistani society needs to change its mindset now
Regards
Old Saturday, August 21, 2010

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default What CJ will do in this case?

Dear all, its wonderful but painful debate!

Patience of poor public is decreasing day by day, why we don't see such incidents in India/China/Srilanka? Because Media does not screen it, it’s not allowed to on air such type of news, Chinese prefer to take newest born baby soup in which a baby is boiled, rape rate in India is 2nd in the world after US, and suicide rate is relatively higher in India.

I have read somewhere on the internet that there is a group of gangsters who does not work like normal criminals, they are well qualified, planned and educated, they have been assigned some country to destroy it! HOW?
By creating fake videos of Taliban beating a girl in SWAT, by burning the thieves (First send them to some shop then come and burn or beat them to death), to kill any pakhtoon/mahajir, suni/shia, riots will be initiated automatically etc

This way local people will loose their patience, nation's moral will be down, everyone will hate their own brothers/sisters, create cases such as a brother killed brother, a son killed mother, a family ate poison, rape within family blah blah, giving international fame to rape case of Mukhtara Mai so everyone should know what’s happening in Pakistan, how worst situation is in Pakistan, don't go, don't invest!

No doubt the video is condemnable, but there were policemen, some journalists already and 50+ public, why they were silent? Don’t you see the element of conspiracy?

Regards,
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

@ Usman Cheema

firstly, I quit to bring a change in this nation. Such a dead hearted nation can be changed by the Final day. I am nothing and I know it, you are just revising the fact. It'z not a news for me.

So, how the sialkotians are being blamed by me? You want answer to this question?

2 hours, solid two hours those young boys got the beat and lead to death. Not a single person used his HANDS. Your guns are getting rust and your arms can be resembled fractured.
And You people condemned it.
You were informed and you visited the place, many others almost all reached there and then CONDEMNED the incident.
You know what type of incident, you condemn? What is against ethics, laws and morality. You had the knowledge that, the deed was wrong but you just condemned. Well done Sialkotians. After all, you got the weakest category of Iman, by condemning the incident in your hearts. You better know the three categories of Iman.

This is the answer, and I can't keep my feeling inside so I blamed You, Usman.
I can't rely on you, coz whenever I 'll be tortured like that, mercilessly, you 'll come, watch and then CONDEMN the happening means that CONDEMNARY statement 'll be your last gift to me on my DEATH and that Death which was forcefully granted by Allah.
Believe me, Allah ne un bachon pe Ehsan kia k unki jan nikalwa di. Jo taklif unko hui, wo to har Saheb e dil mehsus kr ra hai par us mout ki Lazzat b to hogi jb wo iss saffak dunia se Rehmet k Farishton ki Aagosh me gae hnge. Us Sabir Maa ka chehra dekha hai jisne iss zulm ko apne seene pe kaise saha hai jispe aj pori qoam k ansoo thamtay ni ruk rahay. Un bachon k chehre dekhe hein.

Btao, ye wohi Sialkot hai jahan Iqbal paida hua tha? Kia kehna chahye tha mjhe or?
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Now quote my statement and ask "Who I am to point out the fault? What have I done?

Answer before question, I am the person who woke up last night with the sound of a fire. He woke up and listened the voices outside his house. He took his gun, loaded it and rushed outside. What was the scene outside, four suspects were running like hell and the did the try to broke into the shop in my neighbourhood where there was amount of monthly revevenue. But, due to the perfomance of Night watchman they failed. I didn't know who fired but I put my life on risk? This is Abdussamad, who blamed you. I didn't stick to my bed and didn't condemned the incident in the morning but did my best, what were the limits of my energies.

What was my motive to rush and act? You know? You don't Usman. That incident could take place in my home, couldn't it be? And, I am not dead to leave my family in the hands of risk. But, inspite of the knowledge that my family is safe, I rushed outside. Why? For me, my family or my friends? No, for others because it could be my family.

Those boys were nothing to their citizines but those could be my real brothers, Usman and perhaps yours too.

I quoted the last night incident to show you that I don't care for my life but I would love to die for them coz by this my life wouldn't be wasted. I love such a death for others and for those who were being tortured mercilessly, it is my duty to die for them.

But,
not a single person in Sialkot dare to do that. Even administration, and DPO who claims that he is a CSP officer.

It is an emotional speech but by quoting last night incident I just want to fill practical approuch in it. N Allah knows better that how much I am factual in my words.
Late (12-9-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
In no civilised society such a ghastly act can take place. Shame on all those people who were just standing and watching that barbaric act take place.
But, those are not ashamed bro because they have a great justificatiön that they have condemned the incident. But, I don't think the can forgive themselves because I, who was not there, am feeling myself culprit.
Alas! I was not there.

sumair shah is on a distinguished road

ufff.. really i couldn't watch it for more thn just few seconds...howcome not a single person even waived a hand against this crual incident happening rite in front of them???
R they muslims..? i dnt think so ..... HAZRAT UMER (R.A) used to visit in the night just 2 ensure that no one was having a minor diffiuclty even.... but ppl standing out there jst as a dumb useless spectators... really shamfull... right now im writing believe me still im restless after having seen that barbaric act.
What r u gona do with ur life if it dosn't serve even only a single human.. a healthy build body but useless at all... i myself would like to b dead rather than having such soul less life if this is going to happen in front of me and i am a silent spectator
very dreadful very sad and gloomy and very doomed piece of humanity i must say