View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 22, 2010
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

@ Usman

I am sorry Usman, as I 'd no right at all to blame late commers but in my first line I did so for those who were present on the spot in the crowd. But, being totally unaware of the truth I released that statement which was not right as I 've come to know that some kind souls did some efforts to save them but Police stop them to do so. Now, what those could do except the armed resistance which was against Law and Law enforcement Forces.
Those who were beating them, I 've heard that they also beat those who tried to save them. And, who fool sacrifies his life for others by colliding with bloody (khooni) and rash mob+bloody (slang) Policemen who were protecting the killers.

But, if 2/3 persons did die with the two children then history would took thousands of years to forget them. Because, life has no value if one dies for himself but it has a Countless value if he die for someone else without thinking about any worldly benefit.
It was a rare chance for shedding the blood to live eternal life, such a life is called Shahadat. And, these chances are v hard to find. Alas! I 've missed the chance.

Say, I am repenting for my personal benefit coz my prime aim wouldn't be to save two poor souls, it would be secondary, but primary aim would be to sacrify my life for them to get the eternal life, Shahadat, what was also wished by Muhammad Arbi (SAllallah o wa alahee WASALLAM).
And, such type of thinking I expected from those standing there. But, I shouldn't blame them for not doing so coz everyone has a right to live for more 20-30 years on risk of sudden death so they used their life line.

May be, I am just a loud speaker and whenever there 'll be a real scene I too 'll do same as done by those people. But, I am telling just dreams and I know these dreams are not just mine but hundreds of thousand people would be dreaming so. And, I know a large number of these dreamers could actualize these dreams what I might not do.

Well, I am sorry again for over whelming the emotions about Sialkot's kind people.