Wednesday, May 15, 2024
10:26 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, August 21, 2010
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

AoA
Yeh quam murda parast qaum hai.....jab log zinda hotay hain un ko jenay nahein diya jata aur jab zulum ker k un ko mar diya jata hai tu sari quam magermuch k ansoo rooti hai.......sub daramay hain.......dukh sirf un ko hota hai jin pay zulum howa ho ya jin mein kuch ahsaas baqi reh gaya hai....

Itnay azab k baad bhi agar yeh log nahein sikhay tu phir iss say bhi barday azab ayein gay......yeh zulum tu apni jaga hai .....hamara mulk moral aur ethically bankrupt ho choka hai.....i m not a pessimisst but reality is bitter ......aur new generation say bhi koi hopes nahein.....apany ird giirrd k halat ka andaza khud laga lain.......

jis speed say hum deterioration ki taraf ja rahay hain......lagta hai shareef logon ka iss mulk mein rehna mushkil ho jaey ga.......

Aur plz inqalab ki batain chorain......inqalab lanay wali nation hamari tarah nahein hoti......
system ko goli marain wo tu khabi bhi sahee nahein hoga......khud ko badlo......

kitnay ehtajaj howay hai society ki taraf say.....schools ,colleges say.....so called civilized logon ki taraf say........

wo bhi tu kisi k bachay thay......!!!!

iss tarah ka logon kay saath aisa salook kerna chahiye jaisa inhon nay kiya.....iss say phelay aisay log app k bhayon k saath yeh zulum karain

Curse and be death on them those who have committed this CRIME.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Saturday, August 21, 2010), jadoon khan (Saturday, August 21, 2010), jamshed ahmed (Sunday, August 22, 2010), Muser (Saturday, August 21, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Saturday, August 21, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

I second Afrms, dil bhaare feel hu raha hai kal se, jaise bhut heavy weight rakh dya hou kise ne, Alas! We cant undo any thing now, what is lost,can never be re-gained. World is right,we are the worst terrorist of todays time. Unki mother pe kya guzar rahe hougee, we cant even think of it. itna zalim koi kaise hu sakta hai!!!!

My heart is bleeding,and I can’t show how I shed my tears
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

A sad incident and yes most of us are touched by it.
but what should be done now?what justice can be given?
a justice should be given,which must be legendary.
those who are culprits must be given punishments in such a way that they be made examples so that no one else in future even thinks of taking law into his own hands and plan such an act of brutality.
everyone involved in it must be punished.
may ALLAH gives us courage to be true muslims and root out such evils,evil thinking and evil-minded people from our society.AMEEN
Old Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

Has Cheif Justice taken action against DPO Sialkot? if so, what?
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Wash AAthke

We’re living in a time of great cruelty and heartlessness
where instead of a sun they’re throwing up
anvils

Instead of sunlight there’s the sound of
hammers beating

Instead of walking there’s kicking

Instead of thinking there’s talking

It’s almost as if there’ve never been times like
these before

Even shadows thrown by cartwheels on dirt roads
resemble the grimaces of armies as they
slide across rocks

In the palaces of power clocks go off but no one
wakes

Decisions are made by pouring acid down drains
or waiting for nightfall in a room lit by
neon tubes

If anyone speaks all eyes are upon them

I saw a sparrow fly over a fence

An ant stop and not go on

But laughter has turned to pebbles
falling on zinc

And children have been torn from their futures

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default are csp officers above of law?

chief justice of pakistan said you should be suspended DPO replied i am csp officer and couldnot be suspended

at last his punisment announced now he is OSD(officer on special duty)
it means he can get salery without work, after some days once again he will hold another post

but my question is that why csp's are above of law, he can do any crime,he is free to do anything , no any authority can impeached csp's.

according to my point of view csp's are the mean barrior in way of progress.

they give free hand to their departmental persons and get big amount

what is the competency in csp's?
some knowledge?
i request competent persons who join medical, engineering, army, or some other fields, also request to those persons who leave pakistan plz join css
and build new pakistan

our establisment is our enemy, i hate establishment especialy police department

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 01:14 AM. Reason: OSD (officer on special duty)

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

i dont know how to react on this matter, i think what a saw today morning on television a video of two brotheres. i feel really distrubing from that time, even my study time table is distrubed today, when i remeber that video my mind was totally out........ i cant say anything more. who are the hell those people those are giving them punish. if you say they are miscrents, is this a punish. are the every miscrents got this punish. ohhh my GOD. just one feeling is coming in my mind. Ager wo log jo unhe mar rahe the itne ki hujum main. ager wo be insan hain to mujhe apne ap to aj insan kehte hue sharam aa rahe hai. shame a real shame. aur ager yehi mere log aur mere quoom hai to mujhe aj is quoom ka fard hone per sharam aa rahe hai
jamshed ahmed (Sunday, August 22, 2010)

Ahmed Fraz is on a distinguished road

All those who did this heinous act must be hanged.

Its basically the absence of following the religion in true spirit which has resulted in such miserable situation of our country. Our moral values are vitiated by utter anarchy and chaos. We cry Peace but get none. Islam was the foundation of our dear motherland and we are void of it. This has pulverized the edifice because the foundations are lost. may God punish the culprits, since there is no hope left.........

@hafiz

suspension is not a question. That csp must be punished for his negligence. Mr Iftikhar can feel it only if its his son getting such beating...

But its a matter of great grievance that not only the offenders will roam with their collars high, the sufferers(the heirs of those children as i would say) might hide themselves to avoid another situation....

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 01:03 AM.

Muser is on a distinguished road

What that mob did was very characteristic of the sick mentality that prevails abundantly around us; it can happen anywhere, you just need the spark.

Three years back, I remember a pick pocket was caught red handed here in Peshawar sadar, I was there. Now beside the concerned man who caught him, many a bystanders, esp young unruly guys, came forward enthusiastically to do the honour of beating the culprit to death. Few Policemen came quickly but it was even difficult for them to take him away from the frenzied mob. It was fun for them & later on were laughingly commenting that we beat the shit out of him.

It happens but this was extreme brutality. In such incidents, the low lives satisfy their animal instincts to the max and was very much evident in the video. I pray that they be given exemplary punishment in this world too.
Ahmed Fraz (Sunday, August 22, 2010)
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

@ Usman

I am sorry Usman, as I 'd no right at all to blame late commers but in my first line I did so for those who were present on the spot in the crowd. But, being totally unaware of the truth I released that statement which was not right as I 've come to know that some kind souls did some efforts to save them but Police stop them to do so. Now, what those could do except the armed resistance which was against Law and Law enforcement Forces.
Those who were beating them, I 've heard that they also beat those who tried to save them. And, who fool sacrifies his life for others by colliding with bloody (khooni) and rash mob+bloody (slang) Policemen who were protecting the killers.

But, if 2/3 persons did die with the two children then history would took thousands of years to forget them. Because, life has no value if one dies for himself but it has a Countless value if he die for someone else without thinking about any worldly benefit.
It was a rare chance for shedding the blood to live eternal life, such a life is called Shahadat. And, these chances are v hard to find. Alas! I 've missed the chance.

Say, I am repenting for my personal benefit coz my prime aim wouldn't be to save two poor souls, it would be secondary, but primary aim would be to sacrify my life for them to get the eternal life, Shahadat, what was also wished by Muhammad Arbi (SAllallah o wa alahee WASALLAM).
And, such type of thinking I expected from those standing there. But, I shouldn't blame them for not doing so coz everyone has a right to live for more 20-30 years on risk of sudden death so they used their life line.

May be, I am just a loud speaker and whenever there 'll be a real scene I too 'll do same as done by those people. But, I am telling just dreams and I know these dreams are not just mine but hundreds of thousand people would be dreaming so. And, I know a large number of these dreamers could actualize these dreams what I might not do.

Well, I am sorry again for over whelming the emotions about Sialkot's kind people.