View Single Post
Old Monday, August 23, 2010
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydkam View Post
@ Usman Courage
Bro I wonder why didn't you join Inspector post in ASF bcoz i think its also a Grade 16 job. Ab tak to aap Dy. Director hotay yaa thoray arsay baad ho he jatay aur tohr alag, PR alag mazay hi mazy thay.
Sir, I was also much interested in going for that job, nevertheless it was my first achievement. I was placed at 6th in the merit list and first against Punjab's quota. But due to some domestic responsibilities/reasons I was not able to do so.

We are two brothers, one is in Pakistan Army, therefore, I've to take care of my Parents. The post recently I am working at, gives me Govt. accommodation and which I would not have had if I had joined ASF. Due to limited budget under the head of Hiring, they clarified it to me that they won't be able to support me in this regard as well i.e. Hiring of Accommodation. Seniors are given priority even here for Hiring

Secondly, I had completed three semesters of my Masters and if I had joined ASF, my masters would never have got completed.

Thirdly, Inspectors are not, as you may say, fast promotees. However, DADs of ASF are promoted earlier.

Fourthly, the Inspector's scale BS-16 was non-gazatted. Whats its use than?

I got much information - more than many other candidates - regarding ASF incentives and priviliges because my uncle is a Section Officer in MoD. He gathered all information me and at the end he concluded that I should stay where I was.

Quote:
Y r u so serious about AATCO? I know as you earlier told that u hv some kind of affection with flying related job etc I understand that.
I am not saying that if, InshaALLAh, I get that AATCO job I would go for it blindly, I would certainly see the pros and cons of this post as well. Decisions are made when you have the opportunity to decide. At this stage, I think it would be a blind shot, far away from Bull's Eye. You remembered correctly, I did love to fly, once it was my passion.

Quote:
bro socho ke thaka thak salute par rahay hon har koi aap ki uniform ko tehseen se dekh raha ho kitna accha lagta hay,

... Bhayya duur ke dhol suhanay, paas aaye to kahan ke sayanay?
Sir, you have answered this portion for yourself = duur ke dhol suhanay, paas aaye to kahan ke sayanay?

One thing more, in NTC etc PG-7 is equivilant to BS-17, is in CAA AATCO PG-equal to BS-16???

Regards.