View Single Post
Old Monday, August 23, 2010

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

actually, all of you are giving results on grounds of mob psychology which is the same almost all around the world. the mob reacts collectively when someone sparks a quarrell or skirmish.

we are not jahill but the problem is that we don,t have proper restrictions on our security agencies.
during last 64 yrs, we learned how to encroach the law. every institution has abrogated the rules and canons of morality.and the administration of each institution usually is litrate. soooooooo, are they jahil?
certainly not.

the main reason behind the above mentioned incidents is not "JIHALAT", but the rising awareness among the masses pertaining the inaptness of our institutions to bring justice to them.
so, the people themselves have become the deciding authorities.

this is like the french revolution. when queen advised to eat cakes, was there any educated leader behind the mob?
if not then why they encroached the state law and attacked and looted the palace?

can you call them jahil?
____-i agree that there is a problem with our national psyche. but, when people rebel against the system, THENNNNNN, it is the awakening and not the ignorance.
although i regret at the murder of innocent boys yet i would emphasize upon the fact that instead of abusing the mob or masses for their ignornce, please revamp your institutions of law enforcement.