Saturday, April 27, 2024
02:11 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 23, 2010
38th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 483

SPIDER-MAN has a spectacular aura aboutSPIDER-MAN has a spectacular aura about
Default Are we civilized?

We people make the society and society of us is illiterate and nonsensical. This Notion might seem bizarre but if we realize some ground realities we will definitely accept it. Whenever society reacts as a whole, we only then understand the psyche of the people. Here I am not talking about individual acts. How “Hum sub jahil hain” ( we all are nonsensical) is as follows:

1. Whatever the society does anything collectively, it shows the social psychology. Recently on August 15, two innocent brothers were killed in a very cold-blooded way in Sialkot. Here one person was not involved but all people reacted in the similar way. Is such an act Individual??? Does it reflect extremism of society or Individuality??? The answer is: it reflects our society. It means this was inherent in its mind.

2. In 2008, in a similar manner mob in Karachi set on fire two alleged persons. First they beat them and considering them robbers they later burnt them alive, that too was a collective behavior and reflected our social psychology.

3. Some years back, in Balochistan , people buried alive women in the name of honor. Interestingly, a minister from Balochistan admired this act. Is it our culture????

Sociologically speaking, I haven’t mentioned here individual acts for the individual acts do not reflect social behavior. For instance, in Lahore few years back, a psycho person killed hundreds of the children in an inhuman way. He used to buy or kidnapped them and put them into boiling acid. Individual acts lie in the domain of psychology, and it doesn’t show social behavior. Hence I haven’t mentioned individual acts as these acts come about in all societies on daily basis.

4. Whenever dictatorship comes in power on one pretext or the other, we don’t rise against it. Many dictators have ruled on us for decades…..if we have been literate and cultured and literate society (para likha muashra) we would rise agaist them.

Now let’s compare our self with Western society. Will they tolerate martial law for decades???? Have they ever killed anyone in their own society in such an inhuman way as our brothers did in Sialkot?????? They might do discrimination but they haven’t reacted as a barbaric society. Have they??

So aren’t we “jahil” (senseless)?? With the empowerment of MEDIA, we thought that our society is getting educated, but we have followed a line and that is: One step forward, two steps back.

"""""SHIKAARI BUNNA SHIKAAR BUNNAY SE BEHTTAR HAI"""""""
The Following User Says Thank You to SPIDER-MAN For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Saturday, September 04, 2010)

Omar Qadir will become famous soon enough
Default Hmm...

Your argument is a little over the top. These acts are very tiny, and these do not reflect the cultural conformity of vast segment of our society. e.g Majority of people are condemning the happening, (two brother killing act) therefore majority is decent.

Speaking of West, Yes, one indeed has witnessed several incidents of this kind. I have seen a woman being tortured to death by mob, repeatedly punching on her face. In London, even today, there is prevailing culture of hod gang (teenagers of age only up to 12 and beyond) and they are killing people for fun, by kicking them on there face. Of course the nature of the act is not the same in most of the cases however they do take place. Ever heard of Pedophile live bang (rape of a week old child by group of 20-30 adult males) ? Tis happening in Europe.

The 63 Year of Pakistan is equal to just two generations of human beings and do not forget most of them coming as a result of migration. Hence the physical culture was always missing. To cut short the story. We are doing well.
ali emraan (Monday, August 23, 2010)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIDER-MAN View Post
So aren’t we “jahil” (senseless)?? With the empowerment of MEDIA, we thought that our society is getting educated, but we have followed a line and that is: One step forward, two steps back.
Adnan!you are 100%right...Education is not a name of "DEGREE".."Ilm degree ka Muhtaj nhi hota"...the main purpose of education is to bring tolerance in society..it teaches an individual how he should behave with his fellow beings?unfortunately,our education system doesnot teach us ethics..our teachers used to tell us how we can get high marks in exams..??our society has become extremist..we are now habitual to give the references of Islam in every trivial matter but honestly dont know about the ABC of REAL ISLAM...recent,incident of sialkot shows our ignorance......my doctor friend favoured the killing of Qadianis in lhr,she said its the duty of every TRUE MUSLIM to kill them.....now,u ppl tell me what is the purpose of this kind of education...??HUM SUB JAHIL HAIN,.....
SPIDER-MAN (Tuesday, August 24, 2010)

Adnan Manzoor is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Sub jahil nai hain

Yar sub jahil nai kuch jahil hain. Masla ye hay k jahalat ka incident sub dikhatay hain greatness ka buhat kum dikhatay hain, aur main apni bat karoon to mujhay meray parents aur meray teachers nay buhat achi tarbiat b di hay taleem k sath.

Main koshih karta houn logoon ko convince karnay ki k wo islam ko read karain, ilm hasil karain aur jo b dost jis k bachay hain usay kahta houn k apnay bachoon ki tarbiat pay buhat dhayan do, problems btana koi bari bat nai solution batao aur kam karo un ki implementation k lia.

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADNAN SAHIR View Post
Yar sub jahil nai kuch jahil hain. Masla ye hay k jahalat ka incident sub dikhatay hain greatness ka buhat kum dikhatay hain, aur main apni bat karoon to mujhay meray parents aur meray teachers nay buhat achi tarbiat b di hay taleem k sath.

Main koshih karta houn logoon ko convince karnay ki k wo islam ko read karain, ilm hasil karain aur jo b dost jis k bachay hain usay kahta houn k apnay bachoon ki tarbiat pay buhat dhayan do, problems btana koi bari bat nai solution batao aur kam karo un ki implementation k lia.

Hum Nai Janthe ahain ke hum kya magar is afsos nak waqe ne yeh sabith kar diya ke hum Jail Hai. Aur jahil rahain ge.....
Iqbal There sher naun Yeh Jo Zulm Howa hai kuch Kam na The
Na zameen Pati na asman Gira, Mugees muneeb ka tha qasoor kia??
mili une kis jurm ki siza?
Iqbal kya there shehr main ek bi sahib dard na tha?
...... Jahil kahain ya Jangal Ka qanoon magar KHuda Sub dekh raha hai.
imran bakht (Friday, November 19, 2010)

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

actually, all of you are giving results on grounds of mob psychology which is the same almost all around the world. the mob reacts collectively when someone sparks a quarrell or skirmish.

we are not jahill but the problem is that we don,t have proper restrictions on our security agencies.
during last 64 yrs, we learned how to encroach the law. every institution has abrogated the rules and canons of morality.and the administration of each institution usually is litrate. soooooooo, are they jahil?
certainly not.

the main reason behind the above mentioned incidents is not "JIHALAT", but the rising awareness among the masses pertaining the inaptness of our institutions to bring justice to them.
so, the people themselves have become the deciding authorities.

this is like the french revolution. when queen advised to eat cakes, was there any educated leader behind the mob?
if not then why they encroached the state law and attacked and looted the palace?

can you call them jahil?
____-i agree that there is a problem with our national psyche. but, when people rebel against the system, THENNNNNN, it is the awakening and not the ignorance.
although i regret at the murder of innocent boys yet i would emphasize upon the fact that instead of abusing the mob or masses for their ignornce, please revamp your institutions of law enforcement.
Old Tuesday, August 24, 2010
38th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 483

SPIDER-MAN has a spectacular aura aboutSPIDER-MAN has a spectacular aura about

I think those who disagree with me over the notion haven't seen the original footage...See it and then tell me. I can't share that footage here.

We should not forget that this Tragic episode has occurred in the city where Iqbal was born.

@omarqadir

You say these acts are very Tiny.....If these are tiny acts.....then what are major??????????? would you explain please..
It was not the clipping of Hollywood movie, my friend. it was the reflection of our society. Do you guarantee that such events can never happen in your district?????????? If it can happen in the City of IQBAL, and in Karachi, y not in other cities of Pakistan???

You say these occurrences are routine in Western societies. Taken for granted but ,we are Muslims.What use is of our religion If we are similar to them??? In fact we haven't understood the true spirit of Islam.

If we can claim that we are more modest and civilized owing to our religion then we must accept this too that we never understood our religion .

"""""SHIKAARI BUNNA SHIKAAR BUNNAY SE BEHTTAR HAI"""""""

So what we are Muslims? We are Human first. Religion is a private practice and ever since we have made it public, we are suffering. Neither I am against religion nor in favour (All religions of the world condemn such practice so please stop selling Islam). And when I said a "Tiny Practice" I meant in contrast with 180 million of population.

Anyways, I cann't argue further for it's little irrelevant to this forum.

Anyways, SPIDER, I want a little help! I am member of this forum for quite some time, but to my shame, I do not know how, where to start and post anything on this forum. I am novice with computers. Could please tell me how to start a thread or How to post a message. Thank God! I know how to reply... Thank You!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarqadir View Post
Anyways, I cann't argue further for it's little irrelevant to this forum.
Would you elucidate,What is relevant to this forum? This is Discussion session,It is just made to discuss current and hot issues.Kindly read rules of forum before write any thing.