View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 16, 2006
smartanalyst

Lightbulb where our mazhab teaches this kinda love?

guys and gals, you all sound way smart but at the same time have no clue what are you talking about! baba love is pure its not hanky panky. if you all into "larka larki ik dosray kay bhaighair zinda na rah sakian wala love" then is nothing but hilarious..i m not proving here anything but what i m saying is what i have been reading here ( i have notice here that ppl are well aware of realities and know-how of their mazhab and what it teaches us...then where this kinda love comes from??? can anyone of you prove that our mazhab teaches this kinda wrong doing...or vice versa? how one can differentiate wrong doing and right doing? why people hide this kinda love to others??? or for that matter if they marry someone else then why they hide or other people advise them not to disclose what you were doing before marriage(or involved w/ someone else cuz its not right its not permissble in our mazhab..this thing only leads to gunha....if you disagree w/ me then what is pardha? and why its compulsory? what is hiya? ) i m 101% sure none of you agree but then everyone has to answer her/his ammals.....