View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Randhava View Post
Do you know, when Mr. Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Ch., told Mr. Sialkoti D.P.O that he is suspended from his job, he answered “ YOU CAN’T DO THAT, I AM ALMIGHTY CSP OFFICER”, as if he is progeny of FAROH of Egypt. Russell once said, “If it were possible, every one would want to become a God”. No wonder a large No. of aspirants wants to join PSP because they feel that Wardi will make them omnipotent. I think we should live like cowboys, holding guns in their both hands, bang bang bang…..good shot buddy….. I kill a criminal …what? That’s not a criminal fool, you killed an innocent man? Ohh! no dude I killed an innocent person who just turned criminal? …….ha ha ha evil smile……BANG BANG BANG………….LONG LIVE CHIEF MINISTER PUNJAB AND ZULFIQAR CHEEMA WHO EMPOWERED US……HA HAHA
It is true that CJP said to DPO, “keu na tumhe suspend kia jae” he said I am employee of Govt. of Pakistan and you are not empowered to suspend me I am CSS Officer. CJP also said to him, “hum aap ke jawani ka khayal kar rhay he, warna 3 months ke lea agar contempt of court me andar kr lia to phir suspension ke bi zroorat ni pregi aur future tabah hojaega”.

Zulfiqar Cheema said that criminals become so powerful and influential that no court dare to punish them, police don’t prosecute and witness hesitate to come to the courts. In this case the police department has not remedy except to kill the proclaimed offenders (not innocent) in encounters and establish peace and order.

Lawyer’s task is to prolong the issues due to their professional requirements, they are happy with criminals because only one big party will be enough for whole life. Lawyers also supported the criminals and helped them even to work as a broker between the judge and criminals.

Issue of Sialkot is totally different from the extra judicial killing policy of Mr. Cheema. It was the responsibility of DPO to act wisely on the spot; they are imparted training for this day to behave as a good administrator and control the crazy mob and his failure is not the failure of system not society rather it was a gross misconduct and negligence from his responsibilities. An efficient officer would have controlled the situation easily by saving the innocent lives.

In Quetta a person while throwing hand grenade on a shop was caught red handed, they angry mob was beating the criminal and a person was at task to get patrol from motorbike to burn him alive but DIG Operation arrived on the spot and rescued the criminal by shelling tear gas, aerial firing and baton charging on the mob. He said it is the responsibility of state to punish criminals.

Military operation in northern areas, did they prove in the court of laws that the people dying in drone attacks and operation are terrorists or innocent? Why no one raised their voice for the death of innocent lives? Similarly, police is state/government and in case if the criminals become a threat to the lives and property of the people then they have only one option i.e. extra judicial killings and to get rid from the rotten eggs of society in encounters.

Sociologist PU (Tuesday, August 24, 2010)