View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartanalyst
guys and gals, you all sound way smart but at the same time have no clue what are you talking about!
Ms Analyst would you please justify your say here.

Quote:
baba love is pure its not hanky panky. if you all into "larka larki ik dosray kay bhaighair zinda na rah sakian wala love" then is nothing but hilarious..i m not proving here anything but what i m saying is what i have been reading here ( i have notice here that ppl are well aware of realities and know-how of their mazhab and what it teaches us...then where this kinda love comes from???
Well Ms. Analyst, i don't think there's any thing 'hilarious' in this discussion. It's a serious issue of the society, and is responsible for many of the negativities in the society. And people discussing the issue here are well aware as well. In my opinion the negative consequences of any social issue can only be resolved after having effective discussions. By discussion we come to explore the matter in many dimensions and find new ways out. If you think that 'larka-larki love' is hilarious, and shouldn't be discussed in such serious way, i totally disagree. Because this love has taken many diversities in different ages and still right now it exists in many forms among almost all the people of the world. 'love' is a pure feeling but its purity depends upon many factors discussed above. It results in many different ways as well (its also discussed above). So we are discussing the situations where it results negatively and how can we avoid those negativities. And i think this is not HILARIOUS at all.

Quote:
can anyone of you prove that our mazhab teaches this kinda wrong doing...or vice versa? how one can differentiate wrong doing and right doing?
Well the definition of 'right' and 'wrong' differs from person to person and situation to situation. But generally right is what is benificial for one but not harmful for others and vice versa. If something is benificial for one but harmful for others so this can't be categorized as 'right'.

Quote:
why people hide this kinda love to others??? or for that matter if they marry someone else then why they hide or other people advise them not to disclose what you were doing before marriage(or involved w/ someone else cuz its not right its not permissble in our mazhab..this thing only leads to gunha....if you disagree w/ me then what is pardha? and why its compulsory? what is hiya? ) i m 101% sure none of you agree but then everyone has to answer her/his ammals.....
As i stated above that what benificial for one but harmful for others is not 'right'. So when people hide such cases from others they simply mean to maintain a pleasent circumstances in the society (which is not harmful for others). Secondly you wan't the justification of 'love' in religion. I don't have much to say on it but " IT'S LOVE WHICH WAS THE REASON BEHIND THE CREATION OF THIS UNIVERSE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALLAH SUBHAN_O_TALLA CREATED THIS UNIVERSE FOR THE SAKE OF HIS LOVE WITH HIS BELOVED CREATURE 'MAN' "

Hopefully i cleared your points.. If something is left 'impossible' and 'Khuram' are there to entertain you with the rest of the philosophy of love.

Regards

Last edited by Qurratulain; Wednesday, August 16, 2006 at 06:36 PM.