View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yasir_Nasim is on a distinguished road
Unhappy crude crashin !

AoA.

There is a story which I heard in my child hood, and I m sure that many of u have heard it. Btw, it goes like this:
Once there reported a quarrel b/w two men. The court called both up. The matter was that 1 person erected a peg beside a well and the other one plucked it out. This gave rise to a steamy conflict b/w the two, and ended up in a quarrel.
The qazi asked the first one : y u erected the peg ?
He replied: Just for the sake of a passer by, if he stops for a drink, then he can easily tie up his animal with it.
Then the qazi asked the other one: y did u pluck it out ?
He replied: I thought that if someone comes in the darkness of the night, then he could get hit by it and stumble and fall into that well.
The qazi said: Since I cannot find any of the two guilty, so liberate them both.

Moral : “Innamal aamaal O’ bin neyyaat-e”
Deeds are dependant over will
The reason of giving this example is crystal clear that no action is good or bad, it is the essence of the will which makes it so.
Since difference of opinion is the spice of life, i.e y some like blue, some red, some ….. something else.
So here is the crux :
It is easy to discuss off things like this in even much greater length and depth, but it is really hard to put one’s self in other’s shoes. Since we do not know authentically that what the person has got on his mind(I am talking about that friend of iMpOsIbLe who do not marry). May be he feels himself fixated at that point by heart and he feels that he wont be able to love someone else upto the level. So what’s the point in marrying a girl whom he cannot love? It is like spoiling her life too. Secondly it could be his family setting, it also could be an emotional blackmail, or…there could be so many reasons about it. Since I really do not know that guy and his problems, so I will not like to say a word in his favor or against. But certainly, there arises a question that “what sort of benefit that troubled person is getting out of our this philosophical discussion?”

Last but not the least, we do, almost all agree to the statement of impossible’s e-mail that “only time verifies true Love”. No points against. we unanimously agree upon it. But there is a little suggestion for u impossible, i.e. replace the character of knowledge by wisdom because what I personally think, in my own limited point of view is that knowledge is just something we know but wisdom is something by which we understand. Knowledge is just like a lens and wisdom is the vision. Take it as a knife, which can be used to cut off a throat or also can be used to carve a shape out, or to slice up some groceries for a “real nice MEAL”(hmmmm boy I m feelin hungry!).
I hope that u people don’t mind my crashin in, even if u do, I couldn’t care any less about it !!!

Take care u all, of not only urself…

Allah Hafiz !