View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 26, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLooch Salman View Post
dear Invincible how can u call firdus ashiq awan as an insane lady wen u said urself dat let da inquiry committe reveal da facts???

i wud say try to see the other side of picture as well rather dan ruining ur own image as a nation it is indeed a sad act but dun u pple think dat if they wer really involved in murder n snatchings frm da poor villagers isnt it an act of brutality too the only difference is dat we dont hv doz videos...im sure doz wer relatives of dat poor milk man but no one went to console der families.....JO DEKHTA HAI SIRF WOHI BEKTA HAI
Dear,I can prove her insanity here by posting clips of tv talks,where she used slang language shamelessly. But I am bound to follow forum rules,that dont permit to post unethical stuff.Please search in youtube by urself.

For argument, If I agree to your point of view that those boys were snatchers, even then, dont you think they would have been arrested and due investigation procedure must have been followed?

No one can justify their ruthless murder on any ground.

Regards,