Saturday, April 27, 2024
12:14 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 25, 2010

marshal453 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshal453 View Post
i feel lack of vocabulary for the first time. i mean no matter wot this is just so barbaric...sick This problem needs to be investigated man!
and guysi have this video i do not know how to share it in exact form, in which this police guy initially tried to stop the man beating the victim but had to move back as few civilians pointed at him and said "enu goli maru" they called him names and he had to move back from the mob..

If you guys closely look at the clip you will find the above mentioned detail..

Look what ever the cause is all responsible should be dealt appropriately... we have demonstrated Barbarianism and its new laid down limits to this world, quite enough.

http://www.youtube.com/v/pRallXDwioo

I told you guys but this is just the beginning!! is sab sae Mulk aur Qaum pae kia kia ane wala hai We Dont Know! CLODE YOUR EYES... and Just ask one question to yourself...... IS THIS WHAT WE WANT FOR OUR MOTHER LAND?
I can Just say there is a Law above all the Laws, and there is a Judge above all the judges, MAY HE UNVEIL HIS WRATH AND JUSTICE UPON THE CULPRITS as we are incapable for the right judgment for them....

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

source: http://ejang.jang.com.pk/8-25-2010/page1.asp
Attached Thumbnails
Executed two brothers at DPO Sialkot’s behest: Accused-1.gif   Executed two brothers at DPO Sialkot’s behest: Accused-2.jpg  
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Firdous ashiq awan is an insan lady. Let the inquiry committee reveal facts.

http://www.youtube.com/v/-lNFaer0sHQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/v/h6wBuW6lW_k&feature=related

May Allah curse the real culprit behind this inhuman act. (Aameen)

nuzhat fatima is on a distinguished road

it is really very sad and v shud b shamful being the part of this ruthless, merciless and cruel society.............................. it is really hard to believe it is an act of cannibalism:
Banned

BaLooch Salman will become famous soon enough

dear Invincible how can u call firdus ashiq awan as an insane lady wen u said urself dat let da inquiry committe reveal da facts???

i know bcoz we r all emotionally haunted pple we think frm our hearts rather den frm our minds wen we lyk sumone we instantly make him a HERO n wen we start disliking sumone we take him down to ground ZERO

Wotever mite b da outcome of dat inquiry committee the media has ruined Pakistan’s already deteriorated image to da world as being da most brutal n uncivilized nation on dis earth which of course we r not …dat v act of brutality is no doubt condemnable even if they wer real culprits bt media shud hv showed da other side of the picture well before showing all dez videos ..n I believe Dr firdus ashiq awan is v rite wen she said those two broz wer not dat innocent as being described by their family members n media there must b sumthin fishy behind dis act bcoz pple who wer beating wer not dat insane they wer almost all da victims of dez two brothers ..n now wen that has been exposed dat they wer involved in murder as wel n dozens of street crimes how wud we justify our previous emotional drives n sympathies for doz two brothers???

i wud say try to see the other side of picture as well rather dan ruining ur own image as a nation it is indeed a sad act but dun u pple think dat if they wer really involved in murder n snatchings frm da poor villagers isnt it an act of brutality too the only difference is dat we dont hv doz videos...im sure doz wer relatives of dat poor milk man but no one went to console der families.....JO DEKHTA HAI SIRF WOHI BEKTA HAI

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 03:43 PM.

Sabah Hunzai is on a distinguished road
Default Ramdhan Message.

I have no words to condemn this heinous and brutal act. I think this precisely shows how ill and ignorant is our society. We sent the message to Allah in the Holy month of RAMDHAN that we have left behind the essence of 'Fasting'.

"Rozay dar rozay daron ko mar mar k un ki jan nikal rahay hain our rozay daaron ka aik hojoom tamasha daikh raha hai" LIVING ISLAM.

Please do not take the holy name of ISLAM.

please strive to remove ignorance from society, that is the best cause we should have.

serene syeda! is on a distinguished road

its reallly horrible! pakistan is already not in the good books of world and if these kind of shameful incidents continues than. GOD bless our country with peace n give sense to people.

what for they both brothers were beaten for what was cause of this horrified result?

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old Thursday, August 26, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLooch Salman View Post
dear Invincible how can u call firdus ashiq awan as an insane lady wen u said urself dat let da inquiry committe reveal da facts???

i wud say try to see the other side of picture as well rather dan ruining ur own image as a nation it is indeed a sad act but dun u pple think dat if they wer really involved in murder n snatchings frm da poor villagers isnt it an act of brutality too the only difference is dat we dont hv doz videos...im sure doz wer relatives of dat poor milk man but no one went to console der families.....JO DEKHTA HAI SIRF WOHI BEKTA HAI
Dear,I can prove her insanity here by posting clips of tv talks,where she used slang language shamelessly. But I am bound to follow forum rules,that dont permit to post unethical stuff.Please search in youtube by urself.

For argument, If I agree to your point of view that those boys were snatchers, even then, dont you think they would have been arrested and due investigation procedure must have been followed?

No one can justify their ruthless murder on any ground.

Regards,
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

For instance if these two boys were robbers but their death by the hands of mob in such a brutal way can’t be justified in any way because if they were habitual criminals then why police didn’t arrest them earlier. These two boys can’t be placed with Nanu Goraya and other high profile notorious criminals who had been killed in encounters in a justified way. Anyhow matter is in the hands of judicial commission and SC and it has completed its work and claimed that commission has found the truth behind the incident. Report will be submitted to CJP in couple of days.
Provincial Civil Service

http://www.youtube.com/v/ckrpU4D9hNs