View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 26, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Riaz View Post
Well I think Media is the only department which is doing its duty well..The role of the media is to reflect our image , when we saw our real faces we at once come to opinion that media is against the interests of Pakistan. When the same media will favour us , support us then there is nothing than media who is in favour of Pakistan.

The Same media and Geo channel plus many more were against the govt of Musharaf then all these politicians and public who support them were in opinion of that Media is playing its role more effectively, they support media and made big statements and when circumstances changed those politicians were given authority of govt by media role of awaring people for their rights became against of this media as its working against the interest of Pakistan.

Here I want to raise one question if lets suppose media is not playing its role , propagating Indian and Israel agenda then tell me are we doing work for the interest of Pakitan and Nation? Is our Govt and our Political players are in favour of this poor nation? Are we innocent? The incident which happend in Sialkot 2 days before is the cause of Media? People said that media should'nt play these clips on TV but i will ask Why shoudn't we aviod this cruel behaviour?

The main thing is no one wants to be criticised.Every one wants to listen his name in good manners. The Media is showing our real picture what we are? When we look at our faces we became scare of that and instead of changing our faces, changing our behaviour we blames to other and in this context we blames to Media.
Your first statement,is completely baseless.
here are some videos in which you can judge by yourself whether media is performing its duty or not.
http://www.youtube.com/v/7ICs1urTbFw&feature=related

You have greatly said that we dont want to see our actual faces,whatever we are,have been presented by our media but would u tell me have you ever tried to take a look at the actual face of media?
What would u say about the behaviour of anchors with such politicians who have been elected whether they are currupt or not yet they have been chosen by the people of pakistan.

You are meant that politicians have hatched plot to destablise media by letting people know about their rights?
What do u know about fundamental rights?
I ask to all members who went against media in this thread,have been asked by anyone to blame our so called free media?
koi nahi hoga esa,we all are neutral dear.

Bhai,you have confessed in your context that what have been done by our government,institutions,courts,people and pak army for the interest of pakistan.
We all are currupt ,i do admit but media tu paak hayna woh tu neutral hay,woh tu haqeeqat dekhaany wala hyna,phir double standard kyun?

as far incident of 2 brothers is concerned,did not you notice at the intial stage only one party was highlighted and media was blamed for not taking the other party into account,videos dekhao jis men loug khula bol rahy hain k media one sided hay?

Note: Filal ye videos dekhaye hain,aur dekhaonga na,kabi media ki support nahi karogy mere bhai,limited sooch na rakho make it broad.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 06:14 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post: