View Single Post
Old Friday, August 27, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default We are unfortunate!

There is nt an iota ov doubt about the fact that pakistan's creation is based on islamic ideaology.
But here is a point which most ov us fail to understand.the state will not implement islam or islamic teachings rather she will enable us or help us adopting islamic way ov life.i mean to say the state's role is not that ov an implementor but ov an enabler.got it?
2ndly, the fact that islamic ideology forms the basis of paistan's creation but some self-serving elements created confusion about it n started propagating that it was not the founder's dream to make it islamic but they argue that islam was used as a mobilising force to get an independent state.this confusion still riegns supreme.

2rdly again, the role ov islamic political parties have been too narrower and prejudiced in their approach as to muster up support for themselves.

4thly, my dear, our civil society.........yes our so-called civil society......... are more than happy with secular pakistan n too much obessed with islamic pakistan.

If u disagree, i would agree to disagree.......
abdul.rauf (Monday, August 30, 2010), rose_pak (Monday, August 30, 2010), Virtue seeker (Tuesday, November 15, 2016)