View Single Post
Old Monday, August 30, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

I do not make myself home why people are thinking that Pakistan is not an Islamic state. Anyone of you could please help me and point out the un-islamic notions and articles in consititution of Pakistan? Its completely Islamic and in accordance with Islam. Laws entacted so far and laws to be enacted are passed from Islamic Ideology Council of Pakistan(IICP). The problem does not lie with Pakistan being an Islamic State the problem rest with the people of Pakistan that no one by itself is willing to follow Islam in its true spirit, Islam is not a book to be followed word by word and point by point INFECT it is the complete code of life which has to be followed by its people.

I have couple of questions for all those who think that Pakistan is not an Islamic state by principle.

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce upon you to pray five times a day regularly to project like being an Islamic State?

Is it for the state to make sure you pay your annual Zakat regularly? Where goes your personal character and moral values being a good muslim?

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce Parda on female members coercively? Where goes your personal Islamic teachings?

Hum chekhain tu buhut martein hein ka pakistan islamic state nahi par apnay aap par implement koi nahi karta, jab apnay aap par implement nahi hoga tu kabi bi islamic state nahi ban sakay ga, as state har ghar mein ja kar ap sa namaz nahi parwa sakti and na hi ye teachings quran ki ha.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakk For This Useful Post:
Virtue seeker (Tuesday, November 15, 2016)