View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Zulfiqar Shah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakk View Post
I do not make myself home why people are thinking that Pakistan is not an Islamic state. Anyone of you could please help me and point out the un-islamic notions and articles in consititution of Pakistan? Its completely Islamic and in accordance with Islam. Laws entacted so far and laws to be enacted are passed from Islamic Ideology Council of Pakistan(IICP). The problem does not lie with Pakistan being an Islamic State the problem rest with the people of Pakistan that no one by itself is willing to follow Islam in its true spirit, Islam is not a book to be followed word by word and point by point INFECT it is the complete code of life which has to be followed by its people.

I have couple of questions for all those who think that Pakistan is not an Islamic state by principle.

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce upon you to pray five times a day regularly to project like being an Islamic State?

Is it for the state to make sure you pay your annual Zakat regularly? Where goes your personal character and moral values being a good muslim?

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce Parda on female members coercively? Where goes your personal Islamic teachings?

Hum chekhain tu buhut martein hein ka pakistan islamic state nahi par apnay aap par implement koi nahi karta, jab apnay aap par implement nahi hoga tu kabi bi islamic state nahi ban sakay ga, as state har ghar mein ja kar ap sa namaz nahi parwa sakti and na hi ye teachings quran ki ha.
Pakistan is an Islamic State by Name, and by Islamic Provisions in constitution. But Pakistan is not representing true Islamic values. The problem does lie with the Government of Pakistan who runs it. There should be Islamic concepts clear and of course it is state’s responsibility to implement Islamic Culture and Islamic Laws.

Responsibility definitely lies on Muslims or people of Pakistan to establish Islamic Values, pray prayer and pay Zakat. But being an Islamic State it is also responsibility of Pakistan Government to establish Islamic Law and make necessary Islamic Punishments to enforce Islam.

It is truly state’s responsibility to ban unislamic traditions and support Islamic values because only state can make policies not people of Pakistan.