View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Zulfiqar Shah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakk View Post
Thank you for your gentle response Zulfiqar, however I would like to know is it the country that represent culture (Islamic or UnIslamic) of a nation or it is the people and incumbants who represent the culture. Also if I agree for the sake of argument that it is the state responsibility to enforce islamic injunctions then would you be kind enough to tell me that in here after God will ask state that why it has not collected the zakat and made his people pray coercively or every individual will be answerable for his deeds?

The duties of islamic state only limits to provide the infrastructure so you can safely practice your islamic obligations and this is already done by Pakistan state. What else you are expecting from state? It simply reminds me of the thought *Kay Khuda ka dar sa zakat, roza aur namaz nahi parhni balkay state agar dhanday ka zoor par hum sa parwae tu parhingay.* I mean whats the difference between such islamic state fulfilling its so called fake islamic duties and the Islamic Environment provided by TALIBAN.

I would also like to know where is unislamic law in pakistan, which articles of the constitution are unislamic? Where pakistan state supported unislamic values and ignored islamic values?

Where God ask state not to collect Zakat? Surely individual will be answerable for his deeds I never said that “state dhanday ka zoor par hum sa namaz parwae” TALIBAN are the extremist we don’t expect this with our beloved state. Constitution unislamic nahe hae aur na hi unislamic law koi mojod hae Government ki practice unislamic hae.

Is our banking system Islamic? Why not state reforms in it.
Is our Judicial system Islamic? Why not state reforms in it.
What is presented on our media is it Islamic? Where is state’s role to check it?

Aj tak Pakistan mey kisi ko bhi Islamic Saza nahe mili Kiyun? Islam may chori, murder, rape , wine drinking aur har crime ki saza mojod hae wo un criminals ko kiyun nahe milti? Ye sab establish karna kis ki zimedari hae State ki ya logo ki. Hamari State behayai ko kiyun nahi rokti hae?
Engr Khan KSA (Thursday, September 01, 2016), hadia hassan (Sunday, October 16, 2016), Mujahid Zafar (Monday, October 17, 2016)