View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 01, 2010

bilal713 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibgakhan View Post
thanks for ur kind reply....

plz tell me IT JOBS In banking sector other than mto??how i can apply for IT jobs in banks???

and whats abt the mcb TBO JOB which has announced now?is it also for mba etc,...

and also gide me abt SBP JOBS how i can apply in sbp?

VERY THANKS IN ADVANCE.
I am not from IT back ground so cannot guide you much in this regard.
But up to my knowledge State bank have hired a full batch batch of IT proffesionals 7 Years back. Now they are inducting IT proffesionals in SBOTS and YPIP programmes. Normally in every batch 2-3 IT back ground proffesionlas are able to be part of state bank. So in SBOTS and YPIP you have open chance to get inducted if u r able to clear test and interviews. SBOTS and YPIP batches are usually inducted on yearly basis . They addvertise this on website as well as on newspapers. Next addvertisements of these jobs are expected in the start of 2011. u should keep visiting state bank website's jobs link in this regard.

In commercial banks i dont think so they hired IT people in batches. Mostly IT proffesionls got job on refferance base in banks.
In MCB TBO i think u have chance to get inducted on b.com base also. In Past some of my friends are inducted on B. Com base.
But i will suggest u to apply on every bank job, if they dont set criteria of MBA in thier addvertisement.
Again wish u good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to bilal713 For This Useful Post:
sibgakhan (Thursday, September 02, 2010)