View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 02, 2010

tanolig is on a distinguished road
In Banking Test 80% to 90% Math questions are related to Profit, loss and elementary maths(F.Sc level). Most of it is covered in maths section ofupto-date Who is Who and What is What by Dogar Publishers. For english U should improve your Tenses and Words-meaning vocabulary. Buy any Inter level English Grammar and Composition book. GRE does not suit for banking Test specially for Maths section.
Regards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibgakhan View Post
thanks for ur kind reply....

plz tell me IT JOBS In banking sector other than mto??how i can apply for IT jobs in banks???

and whats abt the mcb TBO JOB which has announced now?is it also for mba etc,...

and also gide me abt SBP JOBS how i can apply in sbp?

VERY THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Dear Sister,
My sister was selected for TBO in 2007. That time her salary was 16000/=.
Lets tell U about her selection. My sister completed M.Sc satistics in 2007 and my brother also completed B.C.S in same year. Both applied for TBO bt my brother was not shortlisted because of background in Computer Science. After few months my brother applied in SBP bt on final stage after group discussion he dropped. Now he is in italy on HEC scholarship.
Now as TBO is concerned, their paper worth 100points. Paper was consisted of an essay on Democracy, General Knowledge and few Questions about math. I hope MBA should be shortlisted. Regards!

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, September 20, 2010 at 10:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tanolig For This Useful Post:
sibgakhan (Thursday, September 02, 2010)