View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 02, 2010

ateeb is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Tbo info

Hi,

I myself had not appeared in this test but i have some information about 4 of my colleagues who were selected as TBO, MCB.

One of them left during the training, and other three say that its really a very hectic job against which compensation of Rs.18000 isnt sufficient. if any one of you is interested in contacting my colleagues please donot hesitate to contact me.

i will not discourage anyone to apply for this position because the market conditions are such that if you are getting a job, donot think that whats the post, just think that you are lucky enough to get a job under such circumstances. believe me market is saturated and there is a hell of competition out there to beat up. increase your knowledge and apply for good jobs including TBOs. though its really a very operative type of a job with vouchers, remittances and all that public and old conventional stuff.

I just want to add to your knowledge that the most renouned area of any commercial bank is its treasury, thats an area that gives you fame and money both along with a lot of respect in the market. so try studying about treasury all of MBA's and BBA's .

hope i have not made you people bored of my talks hehehe ... i wish each and everyone of you a bright career whereever you go and serve ... do pray for me too ...

Regards

Syed Ateeb Akhter Shah
Assistant Director
SBOTs-16th Batch
State Bank of Pakistan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ateeb For This Useful Post:
sami691 (Thursday, September 02, 2010)