View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 14, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShWaNeE View Post
if u are a muslim...then you will knw that our lives are governed by
some God made laws...and u will be also aware that The Quran and Life of the Prophet
are those God made laws
Agreed

Quote:
...and then u will astonished by the fact that these laws
absolutely prohibited friendship between opposite sexes..
Quote the references please !

Quote:
and my point is if these laws
straight away prohibit a certain thing then who the hell on earth (excuse my words|) has
given u the authortiy to give ur personal opinion regarding that matter....
I will be able to comment after getting your references which I have already requested.

Quote:
it says
OBEY ALLAH AND OBEY THE PROPHET AND THOSE IN AUTHORITY AMONGST YOU.....
Hope, no one is going to challenge the order of Almighty Allah but still required are the asked references.
Quote:
all the above mentioned three authorites clearly prohibits it....
How, where and when ??? That would be nice ! If you could please quote exact references.

Quote:
and brother if you are a musllim then u got follow it...and if u dont want to then
dont...thats ur problem... (about which u will be asked)
Agreed

Quote:
but stop making baseless and
meaningless posts about a relegious issue in which injunctions are very much clear..
You declared this topic as a religious chapter but You did not quote any reference of related authorities Allah, Prophet (PBUH) and the 3rd one.

Quote:
and
there is no further discussion needed...
With due respect, I have serius concerns here. Allah always encourages discussions. Even He challenges human being to find out His deficiencies (see Verse No 3-4, Al-Mulk, Para No 29)

Quote:
this is not a political,economic or any other issue where anyone can pop up with some silly
comments and opinions....
Islam is a complete code of life so every topic even if that is political, economical, social or moral must be covered by Islam. What will you say then about all other discussions?

Quote:
and yeah one thing more...stop giving examples of institutions/sociesties blah blah
blah...
I couldn't go through the posts which you are refering here but I am sure that every logical debate needs examples and factual data. So in my personal opinion, you should not discourage their efforts.

Quote:
they dont make our laws...they are not the judgment authorities....u guys and everyone
in this forum knws quite well that what is the judgment authority?
Allah is the only authority to make Law and then judge anyone on basis of His Laws.

Quote:
but i am very sorry to say
that it is being ignored on purpose.(i may be wrong...)
You are mixing up the things brother ! Hope so, I may also be wrong ..

Quote:
@sociologist PU@

u said in ur post that "When we are not following religious instructions in many other
matters of life because of necessiaty of social/economici/political needs, then why we are
refusing to adopt this social need of interaction between both sexs ?"

well seriously what do u mean?

You have tried to answer the raised query by following way:

Quote:
do u mean that if a person is lying so in this this matter he is not following religious instructions so he can steal….
Well obviously stealing is forbidden and he is not not following the religious instruction in that matter so that’s why he is justified to rob…..according to ur post he is even justified to kill….then he is also justified to commit adultery…hm
Why are you taking his comment in such a way where you could easily place your stance?

Like, Islam forbids to take snap

You have your National Identity Card

You have currency notes with Jinnah's picture (A dead man's picture which must not be tolerated if we go to the teachings)

Even you are offering prayers while keeping these currency notes in your pocket.

Like Islam orders to cut the hands of thieves

but Pakistan alongwith many Muslim countries is not practising this guidance

Quote:
(well i hope u dont mean it ?
Definitely he did not mean it, in my personal opinion.

Quote:
My dear..this is what the Quran calls it..FOOTSTEPS OF SATAN.
Well bro ! Please avoid to use Quranic verses in your own interpretational style; please ! It s a humble request.

Quote:
It doesn’t mean in any sense that if u commit something wrong then u r allowed to do the other wrongs….
100 % agreed

Quote:
brother if we are not following religious instructions in many other matters so we should and we must……how can u justify that if we aren’t following religious instructions in many matters then we must not follow here as well…tomorrow u will say that if we are not following religious instructions in many matter why should we follow it in committing adultery or taking alcohol…

You are right ! Well said brother. A logical argument ...

Quote:
Well I feel the need to write this post and I did ….
Welcome

Quote:
And again no offence intended…if any of my words have hurt you guys in anyway..i humbly apologize for that….
So nice of you !

Quote:
I aint learned as u guys are…ur other post are quite useful to me…but believe me…on religious matter u got go by the book…..
No comments !

My words

1) You shared your view that Allah has made a law which discourages opposite sex friendship

2) You shared a nice debate based on above mentioned law

but unfortunately you did not share the refrences of Quranic Verses for base of your arguments (This Law).

I am extremely sorry to inturrupt coz I was not supposed to interfere. I am a knowledge seeker person and I love to know more about Islam so Please quote these references.

God bless you !! Aameen

Jazak Allah

Robina Qadeer (Monday, September 20, 2010)