View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfalcon View Post
@shalowwater: Brother don't mind but I have a feeling that you are saying to do things which you dont like because you have to adjust to the system... whether that demands corruption or bowing to politicians etc...
@anwaartheravian: By survival, I meant nice and easy progression in career without too many tensions... and also the survival of the self conscious and "zameer"... I found your reply very interesting..
@unsolved_Mystry: Yes that is true but how can someone be calm n happy with postings every now and then... Its a real trouble to move about all the time.. I had friends who were children of army officers and they were sick of all the postings again n again.. altough they liked the fact that you'll see the country etc..!
Dear! to be calm and in peace having a big posting chart - i meant u would not be having inner-conflict. CSP Officers get transfered from one place to other, but it has been observed that their family usually do not move with their transfers.