View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 14, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanshariq View Post
Dear fellows,

I would like to inquire from those who have taken Psychology, is the course content in Feldman sufficient as per our syllabus. Like if i do the chapter of personality or motivation and emotions, does that cover our syllabub well or still there is some need?
NOT AT ALL.. In fact i have not come across any book of psychology which would have contents covering the contents of course give by FPSC. And this is one of the reason why i gave up on Psychology.
Unlike other subject you can not prepare this subject from books. As a matter of fact, i had three books i.e. Feldman, Zimbardo and Atkinson, and even going through those three big book i was not being able to cover even the first paper of Psychology. Topics like different theories of motivations and alike can only be found on internet and even that is differently projected by different websites.
I really worked hard initially for psychology and albeit i m myself a doctor i realised that it was not a best choice.
Besides, we have a whole list of other BETTER subjects to go for. Therefore if u want to learn from other's experience, i'd not recommend you this subject.

Khush Rahye
Dr. Ali