View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 15, 2010
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ali.zaidi View Post
Brother how long did it take you to prepare for it and which books did u consult?? Please explain the methodology for preparing it as well

Khush Rahye
Dr. S.M.Ali
Sir, my preparation was not - what they call - suitable for taking CE. I didn't get any recommended book, just went to the newly opened Capital Book in G-9 Markaz, Islamabad, and bought this book which had the recommended topics of Int. Law in it. I don't remember its name now but will tell you .

Seriously Doc, you have passed CE once and for you there won't at all be a bit of difficulty to get over it. Real prob is for people like us, you know nut-headed. I had solved the previous Five CSS Int. Law papers and managed to do great in both Objective and Subjective types. I did not give this subjet more than a month Luckily, CE 2010 Int. Law paper was very easy. In fact, I was at a fork in deciding between questions to attempt.

If you can have a good grip on these 25 questions mentioned above, I'll guarentee you need not to worry about Subjective part. Objectives usually are taken from the chapters. You can have a book for objectives, but it can also puzzle and confuse you.

Best of luck, sir.

Regards.
dr.ali.zaidi (Wednesday, September 15, 2010)