View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 16, 2010

PAKISTAN Zindabad is on a distinguished road

@Sphinx

Sir i agree with you sir.I am not a CSS-qualifier but one of my friend has qualified CSS-2009.Sir i agree with you in toto that CSS-salary is pathetic.But sir you are also right that few candidates come here for salary.it is all about serving the country.I believe patriotism is the first and last refuge of a CSP.when asked why are you coming here,he says i am a patriotic man and when asked why don't you leave this job knowing that salary,perks and privileges are unsatisfactory,he replies i love my country.
But sir there is shattering of dreams for middle class.
Elite class doesn't require such measly perks offered by CSS and low social class has last hope to get them.
Thank you sir.
@
sister brainy82

Sister i don't agree that cream of nation comes to CSS.Cream of nation goesto harvard,Ivy league colleges,Caltech,MIT,oxford.Yes,few dare to join CSS.But most top-notch performers don't prefer CSS.Salary is not an issue.Issue is job culture which dates back to colonial era.Tings have changed since then.

CSS does provide motivation.but certainly many facets of CSS are still hidden from us.I have appeared in CSS-2010 and i will remain committed to CSS even if they don;t pay any salary at all.

Pakistan Zindabad