View Single Post
Old Friday, September 17, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statue of Liberty View Post
Today, I had a discussion with my Sahelis about PSP...majority of them were saying PSP is also a good choice if female is interested in it....be that even operational field...........I disagreed..

I want to know....is it right that female are suitable for PSP?? I want the MOderators as well as respectable members to throw a light on this topic..
I perfectly disagree with the opinion regarding Fmales to join PSP as a good group for them.
Why???
Because every executive job is more than its office hours and the nature of their domestic lives do not allow them to be at the risk of duty 24 hour, however a male can still bear it.