View Single Post
Old Friday, September 17, 2010
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
Well i do not appreciate the above-said strategy of my fellow member that he didnt follow any good book or plan cz this tendency ruins the aspirant's view towards exam. It may be your good luck this time but not necessarily for every one everytime. Hope you got me.
Appreciated. Because I wanted just to share my own situation, while I was going to appear in CE-2010. I didn't mean to offer to other members to do what it did. Every person has his own situation, completely diffferent from others, unique and formidable. There are many a reasons for a person not to prepare well or not to be able to prepare well. Mine were serious. Simply, I couldn't give it my best shot. However, still, with the grace of Almighty Allah, I managed to get some luck in Int. Law. Maybe my multidiverted preparation got result afterall.

I did follow a plan, without planning you can get nothing, as it is said

Quote:
Failing to Plan is planning to fail
So, I did have a plan. Simplest but effective. That was to follow the routine, pick most important questions out of previous CE papers and get them! Also I don't agree with you that I didn't have a good book, I said I have an unknown book. After all, good stuff isn't always in the best and renowned books only. My book was good enough to give me what I needed at that time, therefore its the best book for me. I didn't want to get myself confused in the maze of multiple books, my idea was Opt one but comprehensive.

Luck is as necessary as hard work. Both strengthen each other.

Regards.