View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasht-e-tanhai View Post
i have wasted my time in planning and requiring notes but did not pay time to preparation now i have 5 months left for css i have a plenty of works to do em really in a fix please i request seniors to get me out of this agony is it possible to get 650or slightly above within 5 months
Now,dont waste your time..you have only 4 months to cover everything not 5 months...nobody can encourage you except your ownself...so,again instead of taking more and more suggestions from members,teachers or parents about how to reduce exam anxiety and starting of proper studies,open your books,then make a time table according to your daily life and then stick to your decision...I believe many Css Students dont get through in exam because they remain in doldrum even before the 1 or 2 months of exam,...so,its my suggestion dear,dont get confused..believe me if now,you are worried about studies,then use this anxiety in a positive way..it means now you are in a mood to work properly and regularly.
Regards
Dasht-e-tanhai (Thursday, September 23, 2010), mehwish islam (Wednesday, September 22, 2010)