View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 26, 2010
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  31

Abdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enoughAbdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enough

Since everyone is so much in favor of the supremacy of law and I guess they all presume that it all went according to law. I just want to know according to what law was she kidnapped by American or Pakistani authorities and then taken to US for trial. What norms of international law were followed by US while attacking two countries. There is no thing is as just law in international affairs and its just about might.

Its sad to see that some of us are so naive that they actually think that proper procedures of law were followed without prejudice.

The only way to have her released would've been by revoking some of the concessions that we have granted US and they would've gone to any lengths to release her. Now they will do the same to us in releasing her and we will be the one granting further concessions. Spending hefty amounts on lawyers reportedly $2mn so far is not that way to go about this. Thanks to Musharraf I guess.