Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 30, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

The Famous writer Ashfaq Ahmed said a sentence for our Nation"Jo Quom 2 minutes signal pe khari nhi ho skti,to wo apne Pairo pe Kia Khari ho gi"..??

Nice words to Remember,"Silence between two Unknown People Creates a Relation,but Silence between Two known People Breaks the Relation

Anger is just a cowardly Action of Sadness,its lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them You are Hurt

If you Win you need Not Explain,but if you Lose,You should not be there to Explain...Adolf Hitler

The Trouble with the world is that the Stupids are full of confidence,and the Intelligents are full of Doubts. Shakespeare

If we have no Place ,it is because we have forgotten that we belong to Each Other...(Mother Teresa)

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible Poverty....(Mother Teresa)

one of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody (Mother Teresa)

Allah Always wants to know again and again what you want??it is not because He Forgets your Needs But He Loves to Feel the Sweetness of your Prayer....

Achi baat to subko achi lgti hai leki jub tumhein kisi ki buri baat bhi buri na lge to samj lo k tumhein usse Mohabbat hai....

It is more comfortable for me in the long run,to be Rude than Poilte....(Wyndham Lewis)

The intelligence suffers today automatically in consequence of the attack on all Authority,Advantage or Privilege.These things are not done away with,it is needless to say,but numerous scapegoats are made of the less politically powerful,to satisfy the egalitarian Rage Awakened...(Wyndham Lewis)

Tumhara behtreen Dost wo hai k Jub TUM Gareeb ho jao tou wo Tum se Mohabbat Kum na kere,aur Jub Doulat mand ho to Apni Mohabbat Ziada Na kere....

Insaan do cheezon se hamesha harta hai,WAkt Aur Pyar dono Zindagi mein Khas hain...
Wakt kisi ka nhi hota,aur Pyar her Kisi se nhi hota....

When I Look at the Future,its so Bright,its Burns my Eyes

The truth is that there is nothing Noble in being Superior to Somebody Else...The Only Real Nobility is in being Superior to your Former self...

GOD Grant me the Serenity to accept the things,I cannot Change....
COURAGE to change the things I CAN...
And WISDOM to know the Difference......
RMKamran (Saturday, August 13, 2016)