View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 02, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Come on dude !! don't be so personal. Why the elected president is so hated by the undemocratic forces. Security of President is laid down in Blue Book and law enforcement agencies are bound to act upon Blue Book for the protection of President. It is not president to direct the administration that 80 vehicles should be there in his motorcade rather its written code to ensure security of VVIPS. You can't watch out videos of motorcades of Obama, Indian VVIPS and of other democratic countries which have similar arrangements.
I am comparing them as heads of states and governments of democratic countries. Pervez Musharaf was not a legitimate head of state but he had three motorcades. What you then if our country is poor then President should ride on motorcycle or in auto rickshaw ?

well ideally speaking, they should move around in an auto rickshaw. If Hazrat Umar (R.A) can ride a donkey to "Bait-ul-Maqdas" and swap places with his slave on the way then why can't a Musharraf or Zardari or any body do that. But yes in today's world it is not possible because we don't have that material to make us that great.

It is a fact that we are not able to utilize our natural resource and rely on foreign add but do remember Pakistan is an influential country in the world and nuclear state as well.
Dear brother seriously quit talking about natural resources. Japan does not have any and she is one of the world powers. Having resources is not important utilizing them, and having the means/will to utilize them is important. as far as we are not using them, they are not adding anything to our society.

It is a fact that beggars are not choosers but it is not a 'Kherat' at all instead it is the price paid to us for our sacrifices and involvement in their war which is nothing as compared to losses.

Brother i guess any sacrifice for which a reward/price is paid is not a sacrifice anymore. In other words please admit to the fact that we are p**ping for them. Sorry for the slang word but sometimes a bit of bitter/hot taste is needed to make a dish more appealable ...

btw brother isnt that a bit stupid of us to carry on with a bargain in which our sacrifices have increased their sacrifices or their returns to us...lamha-i-Fikriya for us isn't it. Mushy may have started this war, but give credit to Zill-i-Ilahi, Alam-Pannah, Zardari Sahib for continuing this war. After all you don't have any right to deprive him of this credit that he soooo very deserves

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, October 02, 2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: BBC code