Monday, April 29, 2024
04:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, October 02, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Come on dude !! don't be so personal. Why the elected president is so hated by the undemocratic forces. Security of President is laid down in Blue Book and law enforcement agencies are bound to act upon Blue Book for the protection of President. It is not president to direct the administration that 80 vehicles should be there in his motorcade rather its written code to ensure security of VVIPS. You can't watch out videos of motorcades of Obama, Indian VVIPS and of other democratic countries which have similar arrangements.
I am comparing them as heads of states and governments of democratic countries. Pervez Musharaf was not a legitimate head of state but he had three motorcades. What you then if our country is poor then President should ride on motorcycle or in auto rickshaw ?

well ideally speaking, they should move around in an auto rickshaw. If Hazrat Umar (R.A) can ride a donkey to "Bait-ul-Maqdas" and swap places with his slave on the way then why can't a Musharraf or Zardari or any body do that. But yes in today's world it is not possible because we don't have that material to make us that great.

It is a fact that we are not able to utilize our natural resource and rely on foreign add but do remember Pakistan is an influential country in the world and nuclear state as well.
Dear brother seriously quit talking about natural resources. Japan does not have any and she is one of the world powers. Having resources is not important utilizing them, and having the means/will to utilize them is important. as far as we are not using them, they are not adding anything to our society.

It is a fact that beggars are not choosers but it is not a 'Kherat' at all instead it is the price paid to us for our sacrifices and involvement in their war which is nothing as compared to losses.

Brother i guess any sacrifice for which a reward/price is paid is not a sacrifice anymore. In other words please admit to the fact that we are p**ping for them. Sorry for the slang word but sometimes a bit of bitter/hot taste is needed to make a dish more appealable ...

btw brother isnt that a bit stupid of us to carry on with a bargain in which our sacrifices have increased their sacrifices or their returns to us...lamha-i-Fikriya for us isn't it. Mushy may have started this war, but give credit to Zill-i-Ilahi, Alam-Pannah, Zardari Sahib for continuing this war. After all you don't have any right to deprive him of this credit that he soooo very deserves

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, October 02, 2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: BBC code

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry I HATE ZARDARI.....he is criminal number 1.

There is nothing wrong with the protocol.This curse will remain with us forever.Ofcourse when criminals,kidnappers become our president then they need protection of the highest order.
Sorry to Crown Prince becaz i think this man is your favourite personality but reality is reality.
Right now this man is the most worthless,and the most hated person in Pakistan.
Every body is cursing zardari.look at the list of his assets.all haraam ki kamai.
he cant even earn one rupee but he is a billionaire.
This man should not be spared like musharraf.let him enjoy few days of bliss but his death should come in some jail.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

@Ummar,

Problem lies with people not leaders. If we can tolerate a dictator for 9 years then why not democracy and our own rule. This government has achieved many goals which the previous regimes failed to fulfill. I'll endorse your views about setting the trends which were in the glorious time of Caliphs but it is really impossible to think practically. I think it is better not to compare "Ashra-e-Mubashra" with current political leaders who even can't follow the religion Islam on their 6 feet bodies. Democracy requires patience, but its fruits are long lasting. Patience and think practically. !!!

@Gul Niazi,

It is democracy madam, you can question the government for their actions but don't hate people; you can dislike him. You should understand the current situation and our involvement in war on terror so there are many security risks for VVIPs.

You are enjoying freedom of expression in democratic regime of President Zardari by calling him Criminal and Kidnapper. Did you use such language against dictators in their regimes?

He is worthy president of a prominent country. He has majority support thats why he is in government otherwise he would have been impeached by "Political Orphans".

Everybody is not cursing President its media which shows one side of the coin. He is a businessman and his ancestors left for him assets of billions. It is all propaganda of local media which is later quoted by international media, he is not so bad in reality.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry i will stick to my point....

Quote:

@Gul Niazi,

You are enjoying freedom of expression in democratic regime of President Zardari by calling him Criminal and Kidnapper. Did you use such language against dictators in their regimes?

He is worthy president of a prominent country. He has majority support thats why he is in government otherwise he would have been impeached by "Political Orphans".

Everybody is not cursing President its media which shows one side of the coin. He is a businessman and his ancestors left for him assets of billions. It is all propaganda of local media which is later quoted by international media, he is not so bad in reality.
first of all hell with this democratic regime.where only worthy man left to lead the country is zardari and gillani.
they are all jokers fooling us with their display of jugglery.

and as far as musharraf is concerned,

he was the most excellent puppet of America.
we are not going to forget his actions too.

leave impeachment becaz again N.League does not want it.becaz all criminals have shaken hands with each other.you know 50/50.aadha aap ka aur aadha hamara.have you heard ch.nisaar saying when there was a talk going on about possible coup in case of falling econonmy.he said,

hamara kiyon mustaqbil tareek kartey hain.

look at them.in the past days have you heard N.league criticising ppp.no na.
becaz they are waiting for their turn.

Our country cant stand the shock of one more democracy.

and you said that very few people are criticising zardari.some people really admire this man.but tell me why.tell me his single achievement other than benazir income cards.
your love for zardari is evident from your post.but isn't it becaz you are baloch.you were from quetta na.and zardari is also a baloch although of sindh.
c mon dont hide it CP.becaz i cant see any other reason.look i am niazi but i hate that thick headed niazi called dr.sher afgan niazi or that impractical man called imran khan.

think above caste or clan.ok.sorry it looks harsh but if its false then tell me the exact reason.

you are talking about his supposed legal bussiness as if you have seen all the documents.show me too.i also want to see reality.

so that i could console my heart.

dil jalta hai mera iss aadmi ko dekh kar really.

show me your truths so that me too become his fan.
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
@Ummar,

Problem lies with people not leaders. If we can tolerate a dictator for 9 years then why not democracy and our own rule. This government has achieved many goals which the previous regimes failed to fulfill. I'll endorse your views about setting the trends which were in the glorious time of Caliphs but it is really impossible to think practically. I think it is better not to compare "Ashra-e-Mubashra" with current political leaders who even can't follow the religion Islam on their 6 feet bodies. Democracy requires patience, but its fruits are long lasting. Patience and think practically. !!!
@Crown Prince: Brother there are always two approaches to a problem/situation. One is sentimental and the other one is calculated and educated approach. The sentimental approach is that yes democracy is the rule of the people, for the people and by the people (I seriously don't believe in it so that's why the arrangement is most probably wrong...sorry for that)...and in books Dictatorship is very very bad ....but stop let's analyze the situation and then reach the conclusion.. shouldn't we?

1- Mushy's regime left a remarkable legacy of Pakistan's economic growth. How? the statistics say that Pakistan's GDP double in spite of the increase in Population. Huge reduction in the %age of Pakistan's loans against the GDP, Pakistan's good credit ratings etc etc.. 2.5 years after the return of TRUE Democracy (which i call the return of corrupt, incompetent and feudal politicians only) Economists are rating the days as the return of bad old days of Benazir (oopss i forgot Shaheed) and Nawaz Sahab.

2- I loose the count when i try to count the number of times petroleum products, electricity etc prices have been raised by the government.

3- I loose the count when i try to name the number of products whose prices have either doubled or they are sold in black in the market.

4- I come to see a 10th grader being appointed as something BIG in the OGDCL.

yaar forget about democracy. i am in the private sector and i could see the change in the economy once this democracy started it's journey. Dollar prices hiked up, investors refused to invest (Mr X alias Mr 10% was notorious during his wife's regime. Being a president now, he would be Mr 100% plus Value Added Tax as well)....

any democracy that leaves me or my brethern Hungry is much worst that a dictatorship where there are abundant scholarships for students to go abroad for studies, where the private sector is willing to invest and all.

P.S: If any body wishes to name NFC Award, Aghaz-i-Huqooq-i-Baluchistan, or Gilgit Baltistan or Restoration of Judges etc to make this government triumphant, please don't do that. Reason being that was not the government alone that did it. Secondly it is the duty of the government to do the right and we have the right to question/pin point the ill-deeds of the government. Before i leave, i have a question: "We gave this government the right to rule, or mis rule?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
first of all hell with this democratic regime.where only worthy man left to lead the country is zardari and gillani.
they are all jokers fooling us with their display of jugglery.

and as far as musharraf is concerned, ....

@ Gul

don't be so much against Zardari yaar. Prince is right! he is not a bad person....to prove my point there is this sher i came across somewhere. i have forgotten the first line of it but lemme write the second one....

"Nigah-e-Marde Momin say Badal Jati hayn Takdeerain"

Hamari Takdeer Badalnay k liyay Zardari Saeen Pohanch gayay hayn

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, October 02, 2010 at 08:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
Gulrukh (Saturday, October 02, 2010)

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

It seems that many persons even educated and senior ppl just relying on cheap Mobile Messages. Mr.Faisal Raza Abidi rightly said that people including politicians, anchors etc. are of the view that when something good happens in the Country, they say "Ye Allah ki rehmat hay us nay kia hay" and when something wrong happens, they say "Ye Zardari nay kia hay". what a nonsense.

Nothing stands proved till now. However, I found one thing in Zardari and its party- the most important thing which every individual needs desparately in this country, - Patience.

Character assassination is a favourite task of the opposition and other devils who are engaged in creating disturbance in the country, politics etc in every state. Media is the prime responsbile for the prevailing violence in the nation. It (in practice) has given this country nothing but a violent nation, biased and unbridled Judiciary and blackmailer opposition - all destructive.

We ought to respect our leaders in every state. I heard in a Talk show on channel 5 (i think) in which a muslim scholar was saying " According to principles of Islam, no individual has been given right to pin the blame on his ruler or talk ill of him in anyway even the nation is dying of hunger. One thing for which ppl can point their fingers to the ruler and go against him is that if the ruler is going to do KUFAR"

We must think what message we are conveying to the World, we r already in the list of terrorist nations. God Bless US.
42nd CTP (PSP)

Quote:
We ought to respect our leaders in every state. I heard in a Talk show on channel 5 (i think) in which a muslim scholar was saying " According to principles of Islam, no individual has been given right to pin the blame on his ruler or talk ill of him in anyway even the nation is dying of hunger. One thing for which ppl can point their fingers to the ruler and go against him is that if the ruler is going to do KUFAR"
now that's a serious lol!!! who was that maulana sahib?? i hope he was not our well known Molana Diesel Sahib.. Anyways not questioning our leaders! awesome yaar.. then why did that Old lady of Madina question Hazrat Umar about his sources that enabled him to wear new clothes ... Perhaps that Molana Sahib would have been better off if he would have started off with as to how an Islamic Government is elected and who amongst us are fit for rule according to the laws of Islam. That would certainly rule out not only most of the current politicians but most of the common populace as well!!!

I don't blame Zardari Alone i blame the whole setup that includes Government, Opposition, Social Activists, Media and Above all the populace (which includes me) who voted for them

Quote:
We must think what message we are conveying to the World, we r already in the list of terrorist nations. God Bless US.
we don't need to convey anything...the world can collect data about us and analyze them theirselves. people no more go for rhetorics.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, October 02, 2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: BBC code

unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

If i would be a Hafiz or Molvi,, i would quote the reference from the Holy Quran. However, one verse i listened myself from Quran is "Aur ham nay tum may se jis ko behtar paya, us ko tumhara Hukmaran bana dia". Second a famous verse "Jis tarhan ki reaaya hogi, us per wese hi hukmaran musallat kiye jayein gay."

So in both case, Zardari seems far better than you and me atleast.

To ammeliorate the whole setup is our common demand.

The words of the scholar i quoted might have been wrong or right i dont know i just quoted a thing on record. In this so-called democracy, rulers are answerable to the nation, but what about the way you ppl treat your leader?? If he is so what you ppl show him to be, you deserve so.

Pakistan is not an pure islamic state, so we should not compare its rules and principles to those of the time of Hazrat Umar (RA).

And we should not be so indiffernt as you said we dont need to convey anything to the world. It really does matter. you are growing on the foriegn aid.
42nd CTP (PSP)

you are right about the Quranic verses. Anyways Islam is the same and there is no fundamental change in its laws and stuff or we should have an ijma or ijtihad and have this corruption issue legalized.

Personally speaking, the person who would follow his Highness Mr Zardari alias Mr 10%, will be worst than Zardari. But still i am doing my duty by pointing out his shortcomings.

Afterall, we are Muslims and we have the duty of "Amr Bil Ma'Roof wa nahi anil Munkir"....he is corrupt and he was a corrupt leader, that does not mean that Nawaz is much better or something. If nawaz were in his place i would be writing something similar about him. It is just that when you are at the highest point in a hierarchy, you tend to be noticed by the multitude and your small flaws tend to appear bigger.. it would have been much better if HE would have stayed in Pakistan rather than moving around to Paris and London, hugging his daughter and son on my (and yours) tax money when you and me and brothers and sisters were being swept away by floods!!!

The only objection i raised was that the way you called him corrupt etc. There is a common perception (we believe) that every politicial, bureaucrate, etc etc. is corrupt in this country. Who is not actually? Every individual is doing corruption on his own level. But, we should not say it without proof. Allegations against Zardari are yet to be proved. He spent 8/9 years in the lockup with no proof on record. 8/9 year of your Golden age means something dear. The responsibles will have to answer for that. Obviously, we should condemn anything wrong done by anyone whether it is common man or the ruler. But, the cheap behaviour we are habitual to show is also exceptionable. He might have earned something good from his nation if he would not visited the said countries at that time. I agree. But, my point is behaviour and reaction of the nation.