View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 02, 2010

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

It seems that many persons even educated and senior ppl just relying on cheap Mobile Messages. Mr.Faisal Raza Abidi rightly said that people including politicians, anchors etc. are of the view that when something good happens in the Country, they say "Ye Allah ki rehmat hay us nay kia hay" and when something wrong happens, they say "Ye Zardari nay kia hay". what a nonsense.

Nothing stands proved till now. However, I found one thing in Zardari and its party- the most important thing which every individual needs desparately in this country, - Patience.

Character assassination is a favourite task of the opposition and other devils who are engaged in creating disturbance in the country, politics etc in every state. Media is the prime responsbile for the prevailing violence in the nation. It (in practice) has given this country nothing but a violent nation, biased and unbridled Judiciary and blackmailer opposition - all destructive.

We ought to respect our leaders in every state. I heard in a Talk show on channel 5 (i think) in which a muslim scholar was saying " According to principles of Islam, no individual has been given right to pin the blame on his ruler or talk ill of him in anyway even the nation is dying of hunger. One thing for which ppl can point their fingers to the ruler and go against him is that if the ruler is going to do KUFAR"

We must think what message we are conveying to the World, we r already in the list of terrorist nations. God Bless US.