View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 02, 2010

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

If i would be a Hafiz or Molvi,, i would quote the reference from the Holy Quran. However, one verse i listened myself from Quran is "Aur ham nay tum may se jis ko behtar paya, us ko tumhara Hukmaran bana dia". Second a famous verse "Jis tarhan ki reaaya hogi, us per wese hi hukmaran musallat kiye jayein gay."

So in both case, Zardari seems far better than you and me atleast.

To ammeliorate the whole setup is our common demand.

The words of the scholar i quoted might have been wrong or right i dont know i just quoted a thing on record. In this so-called democracy, rulers are answerable to the nation, but what about the way you ppl treat your leader?? If he is so what you ppl show him to be, you deserve so.

Pakistan is not an pure islamic state, so we should not compare its rules and principles to those of the time of Hazrat Umar (RA).

And we should not be so indiffernt as you said we dont need to convey anything to the world. It really does matter. you are growing on the foriegn aid.