View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 02, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

you are right about the Quranic verses. Anyways Islam is the same and there is no fundamental change in its laws and stuff or we should have an ijma or ijtihad and have this corruption issue legalized.

Personally speaking, the person who would follow his Highness Mr Zardari alias Mr 10%, will be worst than Zardari. But still i am doing my duty by pointing out his shortcomings.

Afterall, we are Muslims and we have the duty of "Amr Bil Ma'Roof wa nahi anil Munkir"....he is corrupt and he was a corrupt leader, that does not mean that Nawaz is much better or something. If nawaz were in his place i would be writing something similar about him. It is just that when you are at the highest point in a hierarchy, you tend to be noticed by the multitude and your small flaws tend to appear bigger.. it would have been much better if HE would have stayed in Pakistan rather than moving around to Paris and London, hugging his daughter and son on my (and yours) tax money when you and me and brothers and sisters were being swept away by floods!!!