View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Gul Niazi: I really laughed for a while on your comments about him, we are talking about neutral analysis, and you can say analytical analysis not feminine observation: P (Don't take it personal please).
No doubt Mushraf has attraction towards opposite gender; so many actresses have admitted it.
i will never take your comments personal.ok.becaz i dont care.
leave these word fiminine attraction becaz its rubbish and nothing else.
as far as praising man is concerned,

to sun lo....

i dont give a damn about man.okay.

whatever i said i said on merit.he is worthy to be liked by us.plz dont look at half empty glass.musharraf has done much for us.

i know how hard it is to get promossion in army.only a man with spotless career reaches the rank of 4 star General.

My two bro are in army.and they are his biggest fans.not becaz he is a dictator but they tell me that this man musharraf is a role model for them.

and i like him too only becaz of his military attachment.

so plz clear your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
oo la la laa sooo much of luv for mush... hahahaaa kp hopes may be ths time he wud gv u too one parliamentarian seat reserved for women..
hehe wt a waste of representation of ordinary people by introducing ths funky policy of so called reserved seats for woman... why reserved?? is it democracy??? if one woman wants to come into parliament n be a representative of people why is she then not contending for votes?? there are mny who fight for victory n there are others who come into assemblies wthout any competition....... wow wat a democracy!! all bcz of mushy's policies n blessings..
yeah really miss u mush for watching to see u hw u gt destroyed by baloch brothers oneday as jus today bugti's grandson voiced, "the day mush comes into pak they (balochs) will hang him.." wow the day will be history whn sm poor tears might roll down gul's cheeks aftr seeing ths murderer mush being buried
i hv seen corrupt n bad politicians in history of pakistan bt nobdy's murderer xcept for zia n mush.. ~sigh~
baloch deserve it.they are traitors.they are siding indians.i have never saw any body as proud as a baloch sardar.
their pride should be killed.by any means.

who was bugti.that worthless traitor.i respect his old age but he was the root of all evils.

some times death is the only way to teach some man a lesson.
all will be killed if they tried to shake hands with our enemies.

how dare they touch our musharraf.worthless people.

no one will be left alive.

dont make fun of my liking for this person.and dont talk about tears,funerals etc as this is not going to happen ever.ok.