Friday, May 10, 2024
12:50 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 05, 2010

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
gul quoted:
i still miss the way he used to talk with so much confidence.

aur jis style sey wo ''MUKA'' hawa main lehratey they my heart used to go out for him.that was so nice to see.this man is confident to last degree.

musharraf come back i miss you so much.strong army man.i cant doubt his patriotism.

bullets,gun powder,machine guns..and all stuff.he is expert in this.wow.amazing.

MUSHARRAF ROCKS''

oo la la laa sooo much of luv for mush... hahahaaa kp hopes may be ths time he wud gv u too one parliamentarian seat reserved for women..
hehe wt a waste of representation of ordinary people by introducing ths funky policy of so called reserved seats for woman... why reserved?? is it democracy??? if one woman wants to come into parliament n be a representative of people why is she then not contending for votes?? there are mny who fight for victory n there are others who come into assemblies wthout any competition....... wow wat a democracy!! all bcz of mushy's policies n blessings..
yeah really miss u mush for watching to see u hw u gt destroyed by baloch brothers oneday as jus today bugti's grandson voiced, "the day mush comes into pak they (balochs) will hang him.." wow the day will be history whn sm poor tears might roll down gul's cheeks aftr seeing ths murderer mush being buried
i hv seen corrupt n bad politicians in history of pakistan bt nobdy's murderer xcept for zia n mush.. ~sigh~

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, October 05, 2010 at 07:38 AM. Reason: BBC code
The Following User Says Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
zia bugvi (Thursday, October 21, 2010)

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Gul Niazi: I really laughed for a while on your comments about him, we are talking about neutral analysis, and you can say analytical analysis not feminine observation: P (Don't take it personal please).
No doubt Mushraf has attraction towards opposite gender; so many actresses have admitted it.
i will never take your comments personal.ok.becaz i dont care.
leave these word fiminine attraction becaz its rubbish and nothing else.
as far as praising man is concerned,

to sun lo....

i dont give a damn about man.okay.

whatever i said i said on merit.he is worthy to be liked by us.plz dont look at half empty glass.musharraf has done much for us.

i know how hard it is to get promossion in army.only a man with spotless career reaches the rank of 4 star General.

My two bro are in army.and they are his biggest fans.not becaz he is a dictator but they tell me that this man musharraf is a role model for them.

and i like him too only becaz of his military attachment.

so plz clear your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
oo la la laa sooo much of luv for mush... hahahaaa kp hopes may be ths time he wud gv u too one parliamentarian seat reserved for women..
hehe wt a waste of representation of ordinary people by introducing ths funky policy of so called reserved seats for woman... why reserved?? is it democracy??? if one woman wants to come into parliament n be a representative of people why is she then not contending for votes?? there are mny who fight for victory n there are others who come into assemblies wthout any competition....... wow wat a democracy!! all bcz of mushy's policies n blessings..
yeah really miss u mush for watching to see u hw u gt destroyed by baloch brothers oneday as jus today bugti's grandson voiced, "the day mush comes into pak they (balochs) will hang him.." wow the day will be history whn sm poor tears might roll down gul's cheeks aftr seeing ths murderer mush being buried
i hv seen corrupt n bad politicians in history of pakistan bt nobdy's murderer xcept for zia n mush.. ~sigh~
baloch deserve it.they are traitors.they are siding indians.i have never saw any body as proud as a baloch sardar.
their pride should be killed.by any means.

who was bugti.that worthless traitor.i respect his old age but he was the root of all evils.

some times death is the only way to teach some man a lesson.
all will be killed if they tried to shake hands with our enemies.

how dare they touch our musharraf.worthless people.

no one will be left alive.

dont make fun of my liking for this person.and dont talk about tears,funerals etc as this is not going to happen ever.ok.

shahid158 is on a distinguished road

musharaf is much wiser than nawaz,zardari.although some facts are based on reality....if he was wrong,why this government is not doing well and why nawaz is not insisting mr.zardari to stop drone attack.plz coment about it..people who are not intrested in politics mostly like musharaf(highly educated people include)

zia bugvi is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb mush.....a nincompoop ! !

i dont agree that mush is a brave man......his talk was nothing more than a coward attempt to conceal his blunders n throughout his life he was an unorthodox, a rebel.....n what he`s done to this country is resulting in untrammeled horrible consequences....n his parting gift to the nation in da shape of zardari also reveals his `affaction`towards pakistan...........
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Dear Gul,

Well, you are leaving no stone unturned to save his skin by giving emotionally-driven arguments but countries cant be ruled with just confidence.Musharrf is trying to get blood from a stone by dreaming of premiership.If he gets acquitted from courts,we wont bother to welcome him.

Regards,

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

he has owner to right truth always.
imran bakht (Friday, November 19, 2010)

moonsalpha is on a distinguished road
Default Who is Hamid Mir?

I must say this is Yellow Journalism, Hamid Mir should be thankful of Mr. Musharraf, Because He was the one who come with the vision of Independence of Journalism, before Musharraf there was no Electronics Media, and Men like Hamid Mir were supposed to be Unemployed, It was Musharraf's Media Act 2002 who let this Vibrant Media a birth, But soon its become a Hematophagy for the Real Development that was going on in Pakistan for the first time in the History, but Journalist like Hamid Mir, Only ALLAH will have mercy on Pakistan.

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post

My two bro are in army.and they are his biggest fans.not becaz he is a dictator but they tell me that this man musharraf is a role model for them.

so u like him bcz he was frm army, yur two bros are also frm army n they two r biggest fans...!!
woooow wt a rationalization..!!
shud i share some of my experience n observation... i hv lot of frnz in army n i myslf quit army aftr i ws finally selectd.. wt i hv seen is tht majority of guys who join army they've one keen motive thts to enjoy the luxuries of life n some hv mindset to capture the crown oneday... bt very few hv thought of being martyred for their land n country..
i dnt gt as to why yur bros are biggest fans of mush... is it bcz mush finally made it crown.....??? is it the real purpose of joining army??? i am sad to hear it... quite sad!!! n think inside me as to why yur bros are not biggest fans of shaheed aziz bhatti n rashid minhas...?? did u ever hear yur brothers talking of shaheed aziz or likeones?? or u always kp hearing from them hw to mk properties in DHAs cantonments n so on... alas! i am sad!

Quote:
baloch deserve it.they are traitors.they are siding indians.i have never saw any body as proud as a baloch sardar.

who was bugti.that worthless traitor.i respect his old age but he was the root of all evils.

how dare they touch our musharraf.worthless people.

no one will be left alive.

dont make fun of my liking for this person.and dont talk about tears,funerals etc as this is not going to happen ever.ok.
u hv no right in any way to point out at baloch as a nation... few balochs can be culprits bt tht doesnt mean u point out balochs in whole.. com'n correct yur character pls.....!! baloch r brave nation... if u r so sick n tired of them, why dnt u gv them their land??? well pls dont talk so bad... think countrywise n nationwise... even if they feel us pinching, they're our brothers... we hv to correct them... courts are there, if someone is culprit, bring him to the court of law... bt killing them! wts tht.. is it rule of jungle?? are we civilized humans??
miss niazi i feel pity on yur thinking n mind!!

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

I strongly denounce the comments from a member Gul Niazi about Balouchis. Balouchis are our brothers, they are as patriots as anyone else. Don't use this forum to spread hatred and division. This forum is subject to civilized peoples.

I am requesting Forum Admin to take notice of Gul Niazi comments about Balouchs.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Tuesday, October 05, 2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old Wednesday, October 06, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
whatever i said i said on merit.
Could you please explain your merit criteria?

Quote:
he is worthy to be liked by us.
I do respect your liking

Quote:
plz dont look at half empty glass.musharraf has done much for us.

Agreed

Quote:
i know how hard it is to get promossion in army.only a man with spotless career reaches the rank of 4 star General.
Ask your brothers again please by letting them know about your above claim. I am sure they will definitely clarify your illusion.

Quote:
My two bro are in army.and they are his biggest fans.
That s really good, Every person has right of his own liking or disliking.

Quote:
not becaz he is a dictator but they tell me that this man musharraf is a role model for them.
With sincere apologies, their "Role model" :

1) Ruined the constitution

2) Dismissed an elected Prime Minister

3) Divided the nation in two extreme portions (Enlightened Moderators / Islamists)

4) Allowed US to launch drone attacks within Pakistani territory

5) Neglected Enegry sector intentionally

6) Sold nation's sons & daughters to US (Dr. Afia is an example)

7) Flourished the corruption culture to propel Pakistan with 67 % Corruption (the highest ever)

8) Murdered Baloch Nawab

9) Killed several innocents in Lal Masjid

10) Implemented "Emergency" and expelled Honourable Chief Justice

11) Extended his blessings upon nation in shape of NRO etc ...

Quote:
If this attachment means "to stick with Chief of Army Staff rank", I do appreciate your kind liking.

But if you think he was a committed soldier, you are very wrong !

For Murdered Nawab

Quote:
baloch deserve it.
You are using extremely wrong words for them who preferred death instead of selling their selfhood.

I am extremely shocked to view your comments about Balochs, they are symbol of honour and dignity; even in eyes of Dr. Allama Iqbal.

Please take back your words because you have no right to comment in such a negative and insulting way to any particular community.

Quote:
they are traitors.
Do you know the definition of "Traitor" ? If yes please share your reply. I challenge you to prove your so called Role Model "a traitor" in light of your coming definition.

Quote:
they are siding indians.
Why did you use "are" instead of "were" in above sentence ? If someone kills one of your family member, what will you do against the murderer ?

Even if they are siding Indians at the moment, they have social and moral justification for doing so but I am assuring you that they are still patriotic more than your expextations.

Quote:
i have never saw any body as proud as a baloch sardar.

Balochs have much to pride; Please go through Iqbal's poetry then you can get the answer of your query.

Quote:
Do you have any valid, logical and factual reason ?

Quote:
Please go through the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akbar_Bugti

Look at the picture, a Nawab is respecting your father Mr. Jinnah as any other Pakistani could do.

His struggle was for Balochistan's autonomy, was it worthless ? Do you know when was Balochistan given the title of a province ? If you know you will find the root cause of all evils then.

Quote:

Shaking hands with your enemies (hopefully you quoted India here in hidden means) has only punishment of death in your dictionary. Is it ?

If yes, what will you ask for Musharraf's whole foreign policy regarding India ? Please go through his doctrine of changing your foreign props.

Quote:
how dare they touch our musharraf.worthless people. no one will be left alive.
Your Musharraf is doing much to take a political assylum in UK for the sake of his life.

Please go through the recent interview of General (R) Hameed Gul by following link to get your answers in detail:

http://www.awaztoday.com/playvideo.asp?pageId=10966

Quote:
dont make fun of my liking for this person.
He did not leave a margin to make a fun by committing vicious crimes so you have no need to worry.

Quote:
dont talk about tears,funerals etc as this is not going to happen ever.
Please seek for Allah Almighty's refuge ! It is a humble request.

I will wait for your logical response anxiously with all of my heart.

Also I do regard my fellow Ali Ahmad Syed's comments for my Brave Baloch brothers.