View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 05, 2010

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post

My two bro are in army.and they are his biggest fans.not becaz he is a dictator but they tell me that this man musharraf is a role model for them.

and i like him too only becaz of his military attachment.
so u like him bcz he was frm army, yur two bros are also frm army n they two r biggest fans...!!
woooow wt a rationalization..!!
shud i share some of my experience n observation... i hv lot of frnz in army n i myslf quit army aftr i ws finally selectd.. wt i hv seen is tht majority of guys who join army they've one keen motive thts to enjoy the luxuries of life n some hv mindset to capture the crown oneday... bt very few hv thought of being martyred for their land n country..
i dnt gt as to why yur bros are biggest fans of mush... is it bcz mush finally made it crown.....??? is it the real purpose of joining army??? i am sad to hear it... quite sad!!! n think inside me as to why yur bros are not biggest fans of shaheed aziz bhatti n rashid minhas...?? did u ever hear yur brothers talking of shaheed aziz or likeones?? or u always kp hearing from them hw to mk properties in DHAs cantonments n so on... alas! i am sad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
baloch deserve it.they are traitors.they are siding indians.i have never saw any body as proud as a baloch sardar.
their pride should be killed.by any means.

who was bugti.that worthless traitor.i respect his old age but he was the root of all evils.

some times death is the only way to teach some man a lesson.
all will be killed if they tried to shake hands with our enemies.

how dare they touch our musharraf.worthless people.

no one will be left alive.

dont make fun of my liking for this person.and dont talk about tears,funerals etc as this is not going to happen ever.ok.
u hv no right in any way to point out at baloch as a nation... few balochs can be culprits bt tht doesnt mean u point out balochs in whole.. com'n correct yur character pls.....!! baloch r brave nation... if u r so sick n tired of them, why dnt u gv them their land??? well pls dont talk so bad... think countrywise n nationwise... even if they feel us pinching, they're our brothers... we hv to correct them... courts are there, if someone is culprit, bring him to the court of law... bt killing them! wts tht.. is it rule of jungle?? are we civilized humans??
miss niazi i feel pity on yur thinking n mind!!